park layots

• Discuss park layots in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; do u think that a park and its layout and dementions can determine how good you can get? cause out skate park is all sqished in and ive been riding a... ...
CodyPrince

CodyPrince

park layots post #1
do u think that a park and its layout and dementions can determine how good you can get? cause out skate park is all sqished in and ive been riding a year and i can manual fakie 180 pedal stall hang 5 but just cant progress no more

zacaroo

zacaroo

park layots post #2
to a certain extent definately, go to other parks and get a more variety of riding obstacles and you should get better.

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

park layots post #3
woa! dude ive been thinking of you heaps this month (no homo) i havent seen you post in ages, the nearest park is an hours drive so i kinda sucsk

Levimoody

Levimoody

park layots post #4
The nearest park to me is 10 mins but not even worth the drive... its about 100ft x 100ft and there aint shit to do... street around here...

Dick Nixon

Dick Nixon

park layots post #5
my nearest park is around the corner but its crummy as hell. literally a couple boxes in a parking lot. im in the process of finalizing the designs for the new concrete park thats going where the textile facory was. construction starts in march, should end in august.

besides that, im half an hour from X-dreams which roolz

zacaroo

zacaroo

park layots post #6
woa! dude ive been thinking of you heaps this month (no homo) i havent seen you post in ages, the nearest park is an hours drive so i kinda sucsk
yeh ive been meaning to get back on im back into riding again but lost soooo many tricks even though i didnt properly quit.

can you get pic or pan video clip of your local?

Biggles

Biggles

park layots post #7
Go practice anywhere on street, parks aren't the only place to ride.

Don't get me wrong i'm not like one of the guys on this forum who try to shove street down your throat, i'm just saying you can practice loads of stuff on flat and ledges, banks etc.

I like park riding but i think there's a lot of things people never do/can't do in a park that you can do on street and stuff.

A good example is that i've been riding 95% street for two years, and can do any combination of 180s, half cabs, full cabs up and down ledges, fakie hops up and down ledges, 3 hops up and down ledges etc, yet my friend Jordan who has been riding 95% park for 3 years can only do 180s and super dodgy 3 hops on flat/curbs etc.

He'd slay me in a park but he doesn't stand a chance on street, so i think a good balance between the two will lead you to be adept in all areas of riding and the tricks associated with the different areas.

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

park layots post #8
yeh ive been meaning to get back on im back into riding again but lost soooo many tricks even though i didnt properly quit.

can you get pic or pan video clip of your local?
ill try next time i get a camera

New Topics