Park and some trails

• Discuss Park and some trails in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Didn't get too much filming at the trails today because of the wind and that they were in horrible condition. (These are not my trails. I go maybe 4... ...
Z

ZDN

Park and some trails post #1
Didn't get too much filming at the trails today because of the wind and that they were in horrible condition. (These are not my trails. I go maybe 4 times a year.

http://vimeo.com/1948448

Order of riders goes:
Efren.
Me.
Evan.

Justin

Justin

Park and some trails post #2
Those trails look super sweet. You guys spin real nice.

Z

ZDN

Park and some trails post #3
Those trails look super sweet. You guys spin real nice.
thanks man. the trails are in the worst condition I have ever seen. They are the sheep hill trails if you have ever heard of them. Only like 2 of 15 lines was jumpable. It was frustrating. We worked for a bit and got a couple more running so it was a fun day.

Justin

Justin

Park and some trails post #4
Wow, Sheep hills? Really? They're legendary. I have a few issues of Props from the late 90's that have Sheep Hills in them. But a little sweat and a shovel could go a long way. Extra props for digging before you jumped...

Z

ZDN

Park and some trails post #5
Wow, Sheep hills? Really? They're legendary. I have a few issues of Props from the late 90's that have Sheep Hills in them. But a little sweat and a shovel could go a long way. Extra props for digging before you jumped...
Yeah sheep hills is down the toilet. No one wants to help maintain. I would go down there everyday if it wasn't a 40 minute car drive from my house. When I was done there 6 year old kids were done there digging out some of lips for a dirt flyout they were building right in the way of another jump. It is ridiculous. Locals need to help out more and not let this happen by hiding the shovels where little kids can't find them. Thanks man.

New Topics