Parents Involvement

E

EasternBMX

Parents Involvement post #1
I just wondered how everyones parents fell about there riding.. I'm 17 all I hear is grow up and get a car...Are you riding a kids bike.........and this comes from my family mostly but my dad doesn't really like me riding he would rather me go out and become super rich or something...Are everyones parents this criticizing

E

evanc

Parents Involvement post #2
I'm 15 and my dad is super supportive, but he'd rather I do a more safe style of biking. For example, this Friday, he's driving 12 hours to take my friend and I to Louisville, KY, staying 4 days, then driving back. Just for the hell of it. I <3 my dad.

F

FOL

Parents Involvement post #3
I haven't even started and I get complaints for being to dangerous...oh well, same thing happened when I start kickboxing and free fight eheh

I

infantry43RIDER

Parents Involvement post #4
most of the time my parents are pretty supportive of it...but i get a lot of that grow up shit not from them but just other people...im 17 and shit yea...but who cares what others think... 8)

T

Twiztid_Missy

Parents Involvement post #5
stick with what you love. no matter what anyone has to say, it's merely their opinion.

415fsxrules

Parents Involvement post #6
parents always say why did u waste that much money on a bike if you are always breaking it,you should be spending your money on your car. :( I tend just to block out what they are saying. :D

K

Kaps

Parents Involvement post #7
thank the heavens im 13...i only live with my mom and she kinda likes it wen i put money into my bikes...she does too so free parts...but i really need to get a job...and by the way...**** CARS! BIKES RULE!

and wen i tell her i broke my ass or sumthin shes like well go ride some more. and im like cool.

V

Van_Homan

Parents Involvement post #8
i dont really give a flyying f*ck wut my parents think bout it!

E

evanc

Parents Involvement post #9
My parents are just glad to see my money go toward something 'healthy', as opposed to drugs and alcohol. They used to think when I was out night riding I was getthing drunk and shit. Now they totally trust me. Holla!

H

headhunter555

Parents Involvement post #10
No my mom dont really mind either way but at the same time i dont think she know how dangous it actuly is... but im not telling her!

My dad dont have a problem with it, but he doesnts see the point in it either.

I

infantry43RIDER

Parents Involvement post #11
my rents don't see the point either....i don't think many of them do...

B

Bigboomer

Parents Involvement post #12
My mom just tells my not to ride my bike drunk :/

I

infantry43RIDER

Parents Involvement post #13
lol :lol:

S

studded

Parents Involvement post #14
my parents hate it but they really dont care

H

hartattack_199

Parents Involvement post #15
My parents aren't against it, sometimes they don't like it, but they never try to stop me

B

BMXbaby03

Parents Involvement post #16
Yeah i am 17, and my mom doesn't want me to do it at all, i haven't even started, i have to get all the stuff first. She says she doesn't think i could do it, and she is going to make me pay for all of it, if i want to really do it. I am really determined to do it. She just doesn't know whats cool these days. I am going to do it. Its awsome

B

BMXbaby03

Parents Involvement post #17
well i talked to my boyfriend and he is going to get me a bike for my birthday next year, so at least i will have that. I know there are more things you need for BMX but that will start me off, i am happy.

I

infantry43RIDER

Parents Involvement post #18
GIRL BIKER ooooooooooo 8)

atleast better be with that boyfriend stuff....

welcome to bmx whenever you get that bike of yours

are you getting into it because you saw the show MADE on MTV???
cause its definitly not the "cool" thing to do these days...its just our passion...don't want it to be "cool"

but welcome...we love girls :p

G

gt_thumps

Parents Involvement post #19
my parents dont care. they are happy its not drugs.

B

Bigboomer

Parents Involvement post #20
I'm sorry, but I believe there is a direct link to pot and bmx... they go together too damn nicely to be natural :p

New Topics