pants

• Discuss pants in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; wat kinda pants do u wear while riding, i wear bullhead(from pacsun) or dickies ...
  • Tags dirt
S

sandmriderbmx

pants post #1
wat kinda pants do u wear while riding, i wear bullhead(from pacsun) or dickies

RuLe

RuLe

pants post #2
i wear my baggyest pants that get stuck in my chain and rip so dam bad and i wear them to school

S

sandmriderbmx

pants post #3
lol, i used to do tht and my mom would get so pissed shed be like, those are 50 dollar pants and u jusst got grease all over them!

F

federal_rider12

pants post #4
wow he knew a topic like this would start but oh well i wear what ever pants i can get for cheap since im going to ruin them anyways so i have like levi's, bullhead, dickies, transnine, kirra, and some other thing. and i know what your thinking most of those jeans are expensive but i buy them when on sale. i really dont like spending money on clothes im going to tear up

E

EPMD

pants post #5
whatever im wearing at the time

S

sentaafEQpovar

pants post #6
1 pair of old jeans that are comfy and loose but not too loose, and 1 pair of shorts... depends on weather

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

pants post #7
i am wearing reell jeans now not to baggy :)

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

pants post #8
Ohh man I wear whatever I have on also. Yes I'm a preppy biker kid, I wear AE and Abercrombie stuff but its comfy to me. I have no problems getting dirty though, I'd hate to worry about my clothes while I ride.

I

infantry43RIDER

pants post #9
i have my mom lay out all the clothes for me for school...then when i come home i have her pick out something different so i won't get dirty when i ride...

what a topic... :roll:
whatever i have on i ride in...im not a supermodel...

O

oibmxpunx

pants post #10
all i where is dickies i have 3456392569 pairs its crazy they never get stuck in my sprocket so im happy

RuLe

RuLe

pants post #11
my friend thats on my video that dirt jumps wears dickies when he bikes and he has riped liek seriously no joke. maybe 20 25 pants since ive biked with him. most tears are on chain and hes ass when landing tricks or falling

O

oibmxpunx

pants post #12
ive never ripped them some of them have burn hols but thats all

F

federal_rider12

pants post #13
i wore a hole in one of my bullhead jeans, nothing big just a small one from normal wear, and then i went and rode with them and wrecked and sliced my knee and also sliced a huge hole in my pants almost half way around and i had to ride like that the rest of the day with 1 huge hole and 1 small but i tear my pants alot so i just leanred how to sew them up, my mom works for jo-ann fabrics, so it was easy enough

O

oibmxpunx

pants post #14
i hate jeans

F

federal_rider12

pants post #15
khakis?

O

oibmxpunx

pants post #16
blue black or borwn dickies