pantera 3

• Discuss pantera 3 in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; well fly usually makes good frames so im not really worried about the strength. but what i am worried about is how this bike feels. its kind of a low... ...
mdac

mdac

pantera 3 post #1
well fly usually makes good frames so im not really worried about the strength. but what i am worried about is how this bike feels. its kind of a low slung frame so does it feel like a tierra? i kinda like the feel of a tierra but im not sure how this one feels. any feedback pos or neg on this frame would be great

thanks

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

pantera 3 post #2
the tierra is a very unique frame being the first of its kind with new ideas and geometry. being designed by a younger smaller rider it feels short, heliping you spin, i ride a pantera 2, and the 2 and 3 are not much different mostly just the weight. i think it went from 5+ pounds to -5 pounds. it feels kinda low coming from a bike quite simmilar to a S&M next gen dirtbike, so high with a long rear end. and a 21" top tube. i now have a fly pantera 2 in 21.4 but the angles dont make it feel much diffrent, its a bit diffrent in manualing but i think that that is just coming from 21 to 21.4. spinning it seems normal like my other frame but it should be good if your in the 5'6 to 6'3 range.
hope i helped

T

time2ride

pantera 3 post #3
im in the same position, ihave always wanted a tierra but i dont want to be like every other trendy bmxer, so the pantera 3 is probably going to be my next frame too

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

pantera 3 post #4
get an pantera all the tierra owners will be jealous

fitbike61

fitbike61

pantera 3 post #5
The new pantera 3's are taller than the pantera 2's (thank God). It still has the 13.75" rear end, which is hell'za lot better than 13.25.

Let me just put it this way.

Unlike the Tierra, this frame is normal.

New Topics