Paint scratches

• Discuss Paint scratches in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; From my bike sliding on the wall I've gotten paint scrtaches. Is there a special trick on how to get them off? I'm not sure if this is the right... ...
iBMX569

iBMX569

Paint scratches post #1
From my bike sliding on the wall I've gotten paint scrtaches. Is there a special trick on how to get them off? I'm not sure if this is the right section so if it's not, sorry

vivzee

vivzee

Paint scratches post #2
cool seat

appobmx

appobmx

Paint scratches post #4
hey man,i think i can help.first,is that car paint or spray paint?if it is car paint
i would buff it out with a nice wool pad on a buffer.then wax it.if its spray paint the buffer might screw it up.hope it helps:wink::D:wink:

Beanie

Beanie

Paint scratches post #5
try googone, it looks to just be paint scuffed onto the frame, i get that on my frame from my shoes when i land my foot on my frame for tailwhips, just rub it with googone and it should come off

iBMX569

iBMX569

Paint scratches post #6
try googone, it looks to just be paint scuffed onto the frame, i get that on my frame from my shoes when i land my foot on my frame for tailwhips, just rub it with googone and it should come off
Yea it did just come off the wall. Thanks, I'll try it.

iBMX569

iBMX569

Paint scratches post #7
hey man,i think i can help.first,is that car paint or spray paint?if it is car paint
i would buff it out with a nice wool pad on a buffer.then wax it.if its spray paint the buffer might screw it up.hope it helps:wink::D:wink:
The white paint is from the wall. It scrathed off.

whiteboybk

whiteboybk

Paint scratches post #8
You can probably just scrape it off with your finger.

New Topics