pain in arse cheek

• Discuss pain in arse cheek in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My dad had this about a year ago, lasted 9 weeks, it killed him basically. About a month ago he got it again, was worst so bad he went to a doctor for... ...
Will95

Will95

pain in arse cheek post #1
My dad had this about a year ago, lasted 9 weeks, it killed him basically. About a month ago he got it again, was worst so bad he went to a doctor for sciatica and payed £30/$60 per 15mins (Were not even that rich).

I have recently got back into school year9 (13yrold) football from a 1 year absense due to riding (football=soccer), i've got into the school football team through quite a bit of pain.

i've had these stabbing pain in my right arse cheek like on the bone but muscle area and if im to play 90-80 minute matches i won't be able to play, i'm competing against portsmouth and brighton scouted players for a place in the team with some real top class strikers (my position). fast and anything, skillful as anything and very powerful shot.

i need to get rid of this pain by wednesday otherwise im not in the starting line-up. im right footed and this really does not help me sprinting and shooting.

i have recently been trying 180s for the past month and 360 on dirt. i spin anti-clockwise so that means kicking my ass to the right so im assuming its from this.

i have an eliptical machine and running machine and other stuff at local park that could be usefull.

how do i get rid of, strengthen it quickly?

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

pain in arse cheek post #2
was this not a siatic nerve? consult a doctor if your really worried

dasovic 4

dasovic 4

pain in arse cheek post #3
you might have a nerve problem thats why could have pain there

T

turndown101

pain in arse cheek post #4
see a doctor,
rest for few days
buy a comfy seat for ur bmx
hot water bottle on it..

EDIT:sory, just seen it was 2days old..

B

Benjamin Norway

pain in arse cheek post #5
Dude, I had that same thing in my left asscheek. Varies from just a normal blue spot pain to intense bone pain when I'd pedal hard. Set me out for a weekend.
I haven't had it for about a month now, and that was the first time.
Btw, I also recently changed from the uncomfy Animal Stitch seat to the uber comfy Fly Fino seat. I have it in a comfy position, and I don't worry about it looking stupid. Because the animal seat would look stupid any way you set it but the fino is just sexy. And much better for sitting.
But I'm sceptical that it has anything to do with the seat. It feels like the pain is where the hip meets your upper body. It's not the tailbone. You had it on your right side, I had it on my left.
If it comes back I'll see a doctor.

fit bike co

fit bike co

pain in arse cheek post #6
This thread is old

New Topics