PADS

• Discuss PADS in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was just wondering what kind of pads you uys wear for what type of riding. I have these bulky protec pads that I've used at the skatepark, but it's... ...
A

afroboy360

PADS post #1
I was just wondering what kind of pads you uys wear for what type of riding. I have these bulky protec pads that I've used at the skatepark, but it's hard to fit them under my pants. I've seen other guy's at the skatepark wearing neoprene pads, and they seemed to be fine. I guess my question's are:

1) Are neoprene pads as protective as those with a plastic cap?

2) What kind should I get (company, style, padding amount)?

Also: I need the pads for street and park riding.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

PADS post #2
well to be honest if you want your brakes to work well, (im sure you do) the softer the compound the better. this is especially important, it you have an anodised rim, chrome rims should work well with most compounds, but its always worth gettig a good soft pad like a kool stop eagle 2, or a kool stop phat pad.

A

afroboy360

PADS post #3
Not brake pads! knee and elbow pads!

X Boarder

X Boarder

PADS post #4
lmao thats halarious :lol:

R

ridesavolume

PADS post #5
well to be honest if you want your brakes to work well, (im sure you do) the softer the compound the better. this is especially important, it you have an anodised rim, chrome rims should work well with most compounds, but its always worth gettig a good soft pad like a kool stop eagle 2, or a kool stop phat pad.
did u even read the post lol 8O

i have federal neprene pads , they stop lil bumps n stuff , and grazing but not as much as plastic capped pads.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

PADS post #6
The maxi pads work best for me and they make me feel free.

I

infantry43RIDER

PADS post #7
yes...you too dude?

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

PADS post #8
no pads at all man. i have to admit my legs are very torn up but i dont like uncomfy pads.

I

infantry43RIDER

PADS post #9
Ahhem...thats why you get Maxi....
8O

O

orangebeast91489

PADS post #10
OWNED

New Topics