Owner of Dans and CCS

H

Hoffman0572

Owner of Dans and CCS post #1
I recently heard that the Owner of DansComp always owns CCS is this true??

E

evanc

Owner of Dans and CCS post #2
G

gt_thumps

Owner of Dans and CCS post #3
man. that sux.i didnt no that. stupid corperate america.

I

infantry43RIDER

Owner of Dans and CCS post #4
yea dans is *** for selling themselves...but i don't give a **** cause i have been ordering shit from them for about 3 years now and they have a big selection and shit...alloy is soo *** though so **** alloy

A

asylum_bmx

Owner of Dans and CCS post #5
Hell Yeah I agree

Thats why we started out own Action Sports clothing Outlet company. Check us out, we are NOT Korporate owned.

www.asylumsports.com

you see shit there that you want just email us and we'll hook you up

Keep It Real

I

infantry43RIDER

Owner of Dans and CCS post #6
pretty cool lil mail order type dealio you got going on there...
just need some more selection...

E

Erin

Owner of Dans and CCS post #7
I could kill dans comp

I want to slowly murder danscomp. I've tried ordering a catolog from there a few times but i never got one, I know it went through because I'm gettin tonznof junk mail from them. This was a few months ago so i should have one by now. ugh! this is so frustrating!

B

bruisedbob

Owner of Dans and CCS post #8
haven't had a problem with dan's. i may be wrong, but i want a large pocket behind a mailorder site. seems a little safer, but there are horror stories from everywhere.

L

Launchpad

Owner of Dans and CCS post #9
dans sucks. staff/albes/ or empire.

F

federal_rider12

Owner of Dans and CCS post #10
albes is nice but they sent me the wrong axle so i had to stick with what they gave me, makin it hard to put my wheel into a frame since the bearins stick out a little. ive never had ne probs with dans with i cant find somethin in a shop then ill go with dans

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Owner of Dans and CCS post #11
Dans fncked T1 over.

R

ride888

Owner of Dans and CCS post #12
If they send you the wrong part, can't you send it back??

and Albes doesn't carry the low end type bikes, i would buy from there but no eastern.

What kind of horror stories about mail order are there, i haven't heard any.

D

Deliciouspeed

Owner of Dans and CCS post #13
Albes sux to. They got my address wrong. After getting the email confirmation I called them and told them. They said they would change it.
They didn't even after I emailed them as well. I ended up in this whole fiasco at UPS-I was there for an hour. Albes is not cool. Dans is just to corporate and being a corporate employee I know they gots no love and I've none for them.

I'm gonna try empire next time.

I

infantry43RIDER

Owner of Dans and CCS post #14
eh.

i have never ONCE had a problem with dans...and everything comes on time and the selection is great.

but i order from albes too...mostly parts from albes and shit like that.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Owner of Dans and CCS post #15
ive heard hella ppl say they had problems with dans, but never siad what thier problem against dans comp was except for not getitng the catalog, or them being corpratye

E

EPMD

Owner of Dans and CCS post #16
Since we are talking about ordering shit n stuff would it make a difference if im ordering from Canada? will there be any extra prices or something once it crosses the border? (probably) what I'm asking is has anyone from canada or anywhere else not in the US ordered something and it costed extra?

E

Erin

Owner of Dans and CCS post #17
okay okay, so maybe me not getting the catolog should be no big deal. but

A) I'm tired of the junkmail

B) How can I trust them to send me parts if they can't even get me my dam catolog? Meaning I'm not going to order from them now.

C) I've been getting *ALLOY* magazines! Talk about a slap in the face... grrr...

C

casperh

Owner of Dans and CCS post #18
EPMD said:
Since we are talking about ordering shit n stuff would it make a difference if im ordering from Canada? will there be any extra prices or something once it crosses the border? (probably) what I'm asking is has anyone from canada or anywhere else not in the US ordered something and it costed extra?
well, i live in europe, nl, and if i want to order something from america its like 20 euros more expensive because of boat/flight mail...

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Owner of Dans and CCS post #19
ride888 said:

and Albes doesn't carry the low end type bikes, i would buy from there but no eastern.

No mail-order takes returns on custom wheels.

Albes carries some low end type bikes. If you want a low end bike just get one from a bike shop nearest you. That is if there is a bike shop near you.

Dans comp made counterfeit T1 T-shirts. They sent me the wrong crankset (snafu 13 forged instead of snafu 4130) but i put them on anyways. They sent me the wrong brake pads and are real dicks about customer service.

R

ride888

Owner of Dans and CCS post #20
fenixbykeco said:
ride888 said:

No mail-order takes returns on custom wheels.

Albes carries some low end type bikes. If you want a low end bike just get one from a bike shop nearest you. That is if there is a bike shop near you.

Dans comp made counterfeit T1 T-shirts. They sent me the wrong crankset (snafu 13 forged instead of snafu 4130) but i put them on anyways. They sent me the wrong brake pads and are real dicks about customer service.
but for something like handle bars, cant you return them for the ones you want if they mail you the wrong ones?

New Topics