orchid

• Discuss orchid in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; oerchid shoes ship there first shipment on sunday and i gaurntee ill be the first in my town to get a pair of vandevers ...
  • Tags bmx bmx shop shop
S

sandmriderbmx

orchid post #1
oerchid shoes ship there first shipment on sunday and i gaurntee ill be the first in my town to get a pair of vandevers

I

infantry43RIDER

orchid post #2
well good for you.

P

[PRIMO]

orchid post #3
post how thay feel cuz im thinking of getting a pair.

S

sandmriderbmx

orchid post #4
ok, my mom says she wont buy them for me till easter though :(

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

orchid post #5
everyone is going to have them, they are cool shoes but like 4 of my friends have them and at least 100 people at the local park have them too

S

sandmriderbmx

orchid post #6
noone around here has em and they prob wont unless they start carring them n the skate/bmx shop nearby, otherwise ill be the only one

O

oibmxpunx

orchid post #7
they look cool but i just got new shoes adio kanny anderson

I

infantry43RIDER

orchid post #8
fitvanhoman666 said:
everyone is going to have them, they are cool shoes but like 4 of my friends have them and at least 100 people at the local park have them too
yea...Little Devil already has such a huge rep...everyone will end up getting the first patch of shoes.

i ordered a pair though...because i know no one around here that will ever get them.

D

DrunkPunk180

orchid post #9
oibmxpunx said:
they look cool but i just got new shoes adio kanny anderson
dude those rule i love the kanny anderson adios but i`m not gonna get them because i just got some new DC alias

F

federal_rider12

orchid post #10
orchid has already shipped. the bike shop i go to got 3 pairs like 2 weeks ago

S

sandmriderbmx

orchid post #11
this topic was started a few days before, its an old topic

New Topics