on edwins nuts.

• Discuss on edwins nuts. in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [b]on edwins nuts. [more photos on pg 6][/b] whats going on. new here. been out of the bmx scene for about 4-5 years. had an old fbm angel of death... ...
F

frightmare

on edwins nuts. post #1
on edwins nuts. [more photos on pg 6]

whats going on. new here. been out of the bmx scene for about 4-5 years. had an old fbm angel of death back when fbm came onto the market. retired that bike this year and put together something new to play around with.

some of you might of ran across this on tcub.
got some grey bob lites on the way and i also fixed the chain ;) i know its backwards in the pics.

more pics on pg 6

fited 20.75
fit blade lite
animal jump off
fit edwin bars
animal edwin grips
175 wombolts
animal 22t
ody twisted pc
animal cush/pivitol
4 animal lites
knight rear mix guard
animal lm/marmoset/dt swiss/animal glh
animal lm/primo mix 8/dt swiss/animal asm
shadow v2

mods:
cut bars 1"
laced my own wheelset.
cut seatpost.

Last edited:
Boney

Boney

on edwins nuts. post #2
get more photos of that car.
Better have a k20a or imma be mad.

bmxinspired

bmxinspired

on edwins nuts. post #3
pretty streeet

dakotaridesbikes

dakotaridesbikes

on edwins nuts. post #4
that looks insane

JohnW

JohnW

on edwins nuts. post #5
Get a new sprocket and driver. 22-8 gearing is stupid, and those sprockets bend easy. I had one but in a larger size and bent it. 28-10 with an Odyssey sprocket would be ideal.

Other than that I love it. Also, throw some GLANDS on the Marmoset and on the drive side of the mix and you'll be set. :)

F

frightmare

on edwins nuts. post #6
alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

on edwins nuts. post #7
nice.
i saw this on tcub.
best.

F

frightmare

on edwins nuts. post #8
Get a new sprocket and driver. 22-8 gearing is stupid, and those sprockets bend easy. I had one but in a larger size and bent it. 28-10 with an Odyssey sprocket would be ideal.

Other than that I love it. Also, throw some GLANDS on the Marmoset and on the drive side of the mix and you'll be set. :)
22/8 is the same as 44/16 how the hell is that stupid. peds like a dream. perfect gearing.
got some knight marmoset guards on there now.

Boney

Boney

on edwins nuts. post #9
Beautiful bike by the way..
beautiful

P

paranoidmexican

on edwins nuts. post #10
i love it

JohnW

JohnW

on edwins nuts. post #11
22/8 is the same as 44/16 how the hell is that stupid. peds like a dream. perfect gearing.
I know it's the same ratio. So is 28-10. 22-8 is weaker though, more stress on the chain and teeth. I don't wanna see someone who's getting back into riding get pissed off after snapping chains, plus that sprocket is crap for street riding. The teeth will wear, and it will bend if you ever hit it on anything.

I love the color btw.

F

frightmare

on edwins nuts. post #12
i might play with the gearing later. having fun with it now. weather is turning cold and i run/own/operate a haunted house so riding has been put on hold till after oct 31st. ha.

organizedrage

organizedrage

on edwins nuts. post #13
Damn!!! That looks like a really fun bike!

+rep for you

J

Jamie

on edwins nuts. post #14
saw this on tcub, its so good.

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

on edwins nuts. post #15
my 25t animal v2 never had a problem though.
had it over a year, and only ride street, its scratched and shit looking, and only missing half a tooth from trying to get the chain off while wheel was slammed.
i call it a great sprocket for street
i know people with the 22 v2 and its never had problems either.

T

troy

on edwins nuts. post #16

Its smaller than what i would run. A smaller gearing means smaller bearings, so they will blow more often then, say, a 28-10. It will also wear the sprocket and driver down a lot quicker. But if you like it, I say its nice. :)

The Radness

The Radness

on edwins nuts. post #17
my 25t animal v2 never had a problem though.
had it over a year, and only ride street, its scratched and shit looking, and only missing half a tooth from trying to get the chain off while wheel was slammed.
i call it a great sprocket for street
i know people with the 22 v2 and its never had problems either.
i have one in my garage where the cutouts collapsed under the pressure of the chain

one before that broke in 3 places

bike ryder

bike ryder

on edwins nuts. post #18
thats a real nice bike

K

Karl H. Marx

on edwins nuts. post #19
****ing wow.

chubbs

chubbs

on edwins nuts. post #20