On demand Gnarwals

• Discuss On demand Gnarwals in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; kink freebird frame sunday triumph bars uncut for wide shoulders and baby harpseal scouting. duo cranmer grips they dont help with tailwhips damnit... ...
bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

On demand Gnarwals post #1
kink freebird frame
sunday triumph bars uncut for wide shoulders and baby harpseal scouting.
duo cranmer grips they dont help with tailwhips damnit!
mosh fork
premium sealed front hub laced to an alex supra E-lite rim
khe geisha freecoaster hub laced with primo spokes and purple alloy nipples to a primo balance rim
sl seat stripped, it ripped anyway- quite functional so dont rag on it, i can still sitdown fakie.
macneil post
snafu cranks
odyssey plastic pedals, great
profile TI 25t
kmc heavy duty chain
primo pro back tire/kenda kontact front
elementary stem
some cane creek h/s
mosh seat clamp
brakes: bahh humbug

a little under 26lbs

extra's: komando pedal guard on the left. extra axle nut on the back for awesome pegless grinds. if you need proof talk to my left chainstay. eastern 14mm adapters, ground down seatpost to fit cleaner painted a lot
new motif!!

actually use my geisha hub so dont tell me i'm trendy, cassette hubs are trendy.

Last edited:
S

SweetstuffHaro

On demand Gnarwals post #2
im lovin th e purple and yellow, nice bike

H

HaroStreet

On demand Gnarwals post #3
damn thats tight

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

On demand Gnarwals post #4
ATTENTION : my bike is quite shy and doesnt say much, actually most of the time its silent like a freecoaster bike should be

dylan b

dylan b

On demand Gnarwals post #5
gnarly nick rides bikes. gnarly nick does airout fullcabs. gnarly nick is gnarly. gnarly nick is madly in love with rachel ray. gnarly nick uses spraypaint as hair spray. gnarly nick has 9874895 brothers and sisters. gnarly nick has a chicken named pilchard. gnarly nick is gnarly.

enough about gnarly nick, lets talk about his bi sexual rollercoaster he calls a bike. this thing goes mach 10. its crazy. you up around and wham your hitting chinese people in chinatowns that dont even exist. this bike is so radical, sasquatch wont even get near this thing. its all like, "Hey man, im a bi sexual roller coaster!" thats all his bike says. and he also has a hardly coaster, which propels him through sewerage, mountains and harsh brasilian swamps. and winter. young jeremy amer will throw cinder blocks at this here bike, and yet, it prevails. wearing nothing but a wistle and a clipboard, it can live the american dream. although in america, this bike thinks it is Uther Pendragon. The king of the britians. king of the who? king of the britains. so yeah. nicks gonna go ponder the existance of extra terrestrials in mars while eating chicken parmesean with a delecate cheese sause gently drissled about in peace sign formations.

Loganridesbikes

Loganridesbikes

On demand Gnarwals post #6
YO! i love the gnarly schematics of your gnarly paintjob of your totally gnar core bike. it reminds me of a lovely flower blossoming in the open sun with beautiful colors

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

On demand Gnarwals post #7
wow, i never thought of the sun to be an extremely easy whore but you made it quite clear of it now loganitis (i think i have loganitis, it sucks)

Loganridesbikes

Loganridesbikes

On demand Gnarwals post #8
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at dylans comment. omgee

B

band aid

On demand Gnarwals post #9
i like this bike.
i like bikes with sketchy random colours all over. :)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

D

danielz

On demand Gnarwals post #10
hot, but the yellow spraypaint didnt come out that good.

NewS3

NewS3

On demand Gnarwals post #11
Danielz... Function over fashion. The last multiple posts of yours I've read have been complaining about how another person's bike looks.

ATP

ATP

On demand Gnarwals post #12
The opposite of what I like in bikes, but I suppose if you're into brakeless/coasting/big bars then its a dream setup.

Graphz

Graphz

On demand Gnarwals post #13
whoa, i actually really really like it, the frame looks really good

H

hazaabb13

On demand Gnarwals post #14
lol grimey nick :p

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

On demand Gnarwals post #15
yay! grunge is the new clean cut black! and thanks for good feedback, i dont know as i'm being trendy on my big bars, slammed stripped seat and coaster, but i tell you i have found my bike lighter and more functional lately, and i'm really liking it.

O

OXtrls250

On demand Gnarwals post #16
dylan b must be the catcher and bikerinthe buff is the pitcher.homos

M

marks86

On demand Gnarwals post #17
sick bike loving everything execpt the frame

dylan b

dylan b

On demand Gnarwals post #18
dylan b must be the catcher and bikerinthe buff is the pitcher.homos
haha. im glad you think nick and i are *** together. we arnt, we are wicked shitholes. if i ever meet you i am going to throw my bike at you as hard as i can and impale you with a suringe from africa. soon after you will get sick and die. i will laugh and burn your body and bag your ashes. if i dont have a suringe i will have my trusty sidekick nick get out the meat cleaver of doom and have him feast on your body, then he will let our dogs, Bonnie and Clyde get you. this is all while you are awake. ha.

BELAIR9514

BELAIR9514

On demand Gnarwals post #19
its parts are great and interesting colors

D

dirkadirka

On demand Gnarwals post #20
tite ass bike son

loving the color too

New Topics