olé...

• Discuss olé... in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey... Just wanted to say hi... Also wondered why you're so hard on n00b's... Can't understand why you aren't like "Cool, another person that finds BMX... ...
  • Tags bmx
I

imp

olé... post #1
Hey... Just wanted to say hi... Also wondered why you're so hard on n00b's... Can't understand why you aren't like "Cool, another person that finds BMX interesting! That's great 'cause then our comunity will expand!"

Hmm...

Also, it seems there's only like 3 or 4 people here that's actually posting... That's probably because you're so hard on the n00bs... I know I'm a n00b too, but I've already learned not to ask any questions here... Don't wanna get a rotten answer...

Well... There's actually not really no reason for this topic, just want you all to think twice before you post and maybe be a little more friendly...

Regards, imp...

BTW: I'm from Denmark so if there's anything wrong with my english, that's why... And no! I don't speak German...

E

EasternBMX

olé... post #2
Hey bud the German section is on the botom part of the home page....hahaha just playing....

We don't give stupid awnsers if you don't ask a stupid question

I

infantry43RIDER

olé... post #3
dude do you speak denmarkian?

totally joking...im bored ok?

V

Vic_Vega

olé... post #4
It's not n00bs we're prejudiced against...it's stupid people. You don't seem stupid at all, so "hi".

F

FOL

olé... post #5
I agree to the replies above. In generals newbies ask really stupid questions, which causes people to react 'stupid' back.

T

Trimix

olé... post #6
Yeah....like here's one for Vic.

Can you tell me how to make my bike lighter and how to do bunnyhops?

j/k of course......

G

olé... post #7
i see evan hasn't read this yet. His answer will be entertaining as always.

H

hartattack_199

olé... post #8
imp said:
Hey... Just wanted to say hi... Also wondered why you're so hard on n00b's... Can't understand why you aren't like "Cool, another person that finds BMX interesting! That's great 'cause then our comunity will expand!"

Hmm...

Also, it seems there's only like 3 or 4 people here that's actually posting... That's probably because you're so hard on the n00bs... I know I'm a n00b too, but I've already learned not to ask any questions here... Don't wanna get a rotten answer...

Well... There's actually not really no reason for this topic, just want you all to think twice before you post and maybe be a little more friendly...

Regards, imp...

BTW: I'm from Denmark so if there's anything wrong with my english, that's why... And no! I don't speak German...

I'm gonna have to agree, this is a very negative board, you guys want to see the friendliest board on the web? go to www.freestylemtx.com, everyone there is happy n friendly

S

sentaafEQpovar

olé... post #9
i like having your guys pegs shoved up my ass in the form of harsh ridicule, yay

H

hartattack_199

olé... post #10
but your !ncest

S

sentaafEQpovar

olé... post #11
its not incest if your not biologically related damn it!

H

hartattack_199

olé... post #12
keep sayin that, your kids will have 6 fingers

I

imp

olé... post #13
Hi again...

You say it's only when people are asking stupid questions... Havn't you ever heard about "there's no stupid questions, only stupid awnsers"?

Ok, maybe there's stupid questions, but that doesn't make the people who ask the questions stupid, it just makes then naive... They think they can actually get help to do tricks here... Apparently that's naive... But yeah ok, I can see where you're coming from 'cause it must be kind of a pain in the ass when people ask the same questions over and over again... And especially when it's questions only themselves can awnser...

So, I'm sorry if I seem kind of mad or somethinf, 'cause I'm not... I was just wondering...

But ok, another question then... Does anybody here have any experience with Dragonfly bikes? There's not many BMX shops here in Denmark where I live, and one of my friends told me he could import a dragonfly bmx if I wanted him to... So I checked out http://www.soul-cycle.nl (dragonflys own website is under construction so you can't see their bikes) and the bike I found most atractive was the submachine in copper... I also like the command and the mission, but they're street bikes and I really want a flatland bike... So what do you think of this bike, the submachine? Is it ok? I know it's an alluminum frame and most people on this board don't like that, but I've always had a hard time bunny hopping so I think an aluminum frame would be good for me...

But please give me your honest opinion...

Regards, imp

V

Vic_Vega

olé... post #14
If you're only riding flat, don't worry what it's made of. It'll work. Dragonfly apparently makes good stuff...a lot of my flat friends ride them. Sick Child is great too.

L

leon_luxton

olé... post #15
well hi.i also ride flatland :wink: the dragonfly bikes are relly good.check out www.flatlandfuel.com thats the best ever flatland shop if you ask me.Pat owns it and he is really cool so order from him.thata all
leon luxton 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

olé... post #16
just naming some flat frames.

fly micromachine
uh alliance's should be coming soon

New Topics