Older Haro

• Discuss Older Haro in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I decided to put my older haro T-Bone together because I wanted to go back to a steel bike. The only problem is that I have all of the parts except for... ...
  • Tags bike haro bike
F

flyinhigh

Older Haro post #1
I decided to put my older haro T-Bone together because I wanted to go back to a steel bike. The only problem is that I have all of the parts except for the seatpost. I lost all of the pieces of the old post and its not one you can put guts in. So im askin all of you out there if you know the size of the post. I bought the bike in 1998. Thanks

A

Anonymous

Older Haro post #2
just email haro bikes from their site and ask them they will your answer faster than anyone on here unless they own one which i doubt or look into it harder than i did.

F

flyinhigh

Older Haro post #3
I tried that the other day and It just got here. But it didn't tell me anything. it was a stuped AUTOMATED RESONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Older Haro post #4
they did that to me too but after a while they will get back to u. atleast thats what happened to me. i got that *** automated email and then about a week later i got one telling me the info.

G

Older Haro post #5
bitch

A

Aceman

Older Haro post #6
timp said:
go die. If you are going to say something, at te very least say something productive. It seems to me that you are an ignorant post whore. you're lucky I dont know where you live, because I'd have to beat your head in with a brick,and then kill your family so no more ignorance can escape to taint the world.

Until haro emails you a response, I'd just ride without the seat, or tape it to your frame. Sure, it may seem ghetto/weight whorish, but a seats really not as important as you might think.

O

oldstreetthrasher

Older Haro post #7
lol... that was funny aceman.

New Topics