Old School Shots

T

Trimix

Old School Shots post #1
Hey....just a couple of shots of me...egad..25 year ago. Check out those red spokes, and the size of the pedals I am running.

I found these the other day, and just had to scan them.

http://www.extendedrange.com/freestyle/Trimix%20'79.jpg
http://www.extendedrange.com/freestyle/Trimix2%20'79.jpg

E

evanc

Old School Shots post #2
You're my hero.

T

Trimix

Old School Shots post #3
.....and you, mine evan :clap:

F

FOL

Old School Shots post #4
haha great pictures man :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Old School Shots post #5
haha that was great trimix.

E

EPMD

Old School Shots post #6
man 25 years old.. i wasnt even born.. haha those are awesome

S

sentaafEQpovar

Old School Shots post #7
i dig the vest

RuLe

RuLe

Old School Shots post #8
im in like 1260 x 900 and those pictures are way to small

I dotn no what scanner you have but my scanner takes a small picture and makes it full screen. i can make it scan small pictures into like 3000x4000 and shit or however big i want it

It was like 450bucks

D

Devourment 138

Old School Shots post #9
RuLe said:

I dotn no what scanner you have but my scanner takes a small picture and makes it full screen. i can make it scan small pictures into like 3000x4000 and shit or however big i want it

It was like 450bucks
my cat pissed on my scanner...

C

casperh

Old School Shots post #10
RuLe said:

It was like 450bucks
well use 1024 or something, dont go bitchin, its your own fault

RuLe

RuLe

Old School Shots post #11
what you talkign about? I dont scan my bike pictures. I got a digital camera. all i do is hook it up and copy them to desktop

C

casperh

Old School Shots post #12
i didnt ask if you had a digital camera, i have one too :lol: nothing special, i only commanded you , you should change you desktop resolution! :stinkefinger: :stinkefinger: :stinkefinger:

E

evanc

Old School Shots post #13
RuLe said:

It was like 450bucks
Man, you are so lame. Seriously. I was over bragging about my material possessions in like, second grade. No one cares how much your scanner costs. No one cares how high your resolution goes. Want to get technical? I can scan 9600 dpi. That means on a 4x6 image, it would be 38400x57600. Would anyone honestly want that good of pictures online? No. Shut up, you cunt.

C

casperh

Old School Shots post #14
RuLe said:
I dont scan my bike pictures.
mm no, you scan car pictures :shifty: :shifty: :wall: :wall:

E

EPMD

Old School Shots post #15
RuLe said:

It was like 450bucks
**** you got a lot of money then.. you also have your 3 bikes too.. and all those parts you have bought for your bike in the last month.. shit.. it would take me half a year to save up 450 bucks...

evanc said:
RuLe said:

It was like 450bucks
Man, you are so lame. Seriously. I was over bragging about my material possessions in like, second grade. No one cares how much your scanner costs. No one cares how high your resolution goes. Want to get technical? I can scan 9600 dpi. That means on a 4x6 image, it would be 38400x57600. Would anyone honestly want that good of pictures online? No. Shut up, you cunt.
ahhahaa

Devourment 138 said:
RuLe said:

It was like 450bucks
my cat pissed on my scanner...
hahah

RuLe

RuLe

Old School Shots post #16
casperh said:
RuLe said:
I dont scan my bike pictures.
mm no, you scan car pictures :shifty: :shifty: :wall: :wall:

car picture was a photo my brother gave me. I didnt have my digital camera when he used to drive it. he dont drive it anymore i dont no why

and i dont have to change my screen size smaller better i liek 1260x900 or whatever it is but bigger pictures are always better no matter what. You cant go aroudn saying small pictures are the better then larger images

In those pictures all i see is a guy in the pic i cant see anythign around him liek what he is jumping or what not

E

evanc

Old School Shots post #17
Look harder? Copy them to paint and zoom in? Quit crying? Maybe your tears of unfathomable sadness are blocking your vision...

RuLe

RuLe

Old School Shots post #18
RuLe said:
I dont have to change my screen size smaller better i like 1260x900 or whatever it is but bigger pictures are always better no matter what. You cant go around saying small pictures are the better then larger images can you?

why you avoiding my question?

E

evanc

Old School Shots post #19
You want an answer?

Yes, yes I can. I'd rather look at pictures like Trimix's than yours for a few reasons.
#1: faster loading. I have cable, but I still hate waiting for your to load.
#2: I have to scroll side to side with yours.
#3: His pictures are better than yours.
#4: Your pictures are always of lame ass shit
#5: I hate you.
Oh, and I have 1280x960. On a 18".

C

casperh

Old School Shots post #20
RuLe said:
blablabla it is but bigger pictures are always better no matter what. You cant go aroudn saying small pictures are the better then larger images blablabla

...totally retarded...it is just nonsense you are saying

New Topics