OLD SCHOOL BMX DYNO BUILD-UP FROM FRAME

A

aaronbrimmer

OLD SCHOOL BMX DYNO BUILD-UP FROM FRAME post #1
Anyone have an old dyno frame? I am trying to get info on how to build up my bike from starting with only the frame, handle bars, and fork.....

I don't have the bolt with the slant cut piece thats gose through the neck of the bike so I am really not sure how i'm hgoing to get this thing off the ground......I don't know if todays new ftuff is going to work with this relic of a frame.....

Any info is welcome... :idea:

E

EastCoastBMXer

OLD SCHOOL BMX DYNO BUILD-UP FROM FRAME post #2
aaron, i went through the same problem you went through about 6 years ago with my oldschool Dyno compe. i started out with an almost copleat bike it had acs z mags diacomp MX brakes GT tires an SR crank arm and a GT 2 peice chain wheel. it was missing the bars and neack though it took me about a year to find a neck. and when i did it didnt have the peice you need. i had to take one off and old GT neck i had. but now it has Dyno VFR bars. A GT one peice crank arm. the same chain wheel. and an old school Dyno neck. a straight GT seat pole a GT pole clamp, a paded GT f/s seat and no rims, cause i got rid of the mags before i knew what they were. i have an extry neck bolt that you need. well send me an email back with a picture of what you have RoadRunner71_933@msn

joseph aka EastCoastBMXer [/i][/b]

Eggit

Eggit

OLD SCHOOL BMX DYNO BUILD-UP FROM FRAME post #3

New Topics