Old Men Ride Cruisers

• Discuss Old Men Ride Cruisers in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm coming back to BMX after 17 years. :eek: ...
Dion Rides

Dion Rides

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #1
I'm coming back to BMX after 17 years. :eek:

T

team haymaker

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #2
i came back after atleast 5, not as many as you, but damn its alot harder now than it was

Dion Rides

Dion Rides

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #3
i came back after atleast 5, not as many as you, but damn its alot harder now than it was
Yeah, it's not that bad, though. Since I've been riding motorcycles all this time, the transition was easier.

I was 15 yrs. old in this pic back in 1990. A year later I stopped riding and decided to "grow up" :roll:*stupid*

Details:
  • Yes, that is a striped shirt and plaid pants...
  • That's a Haro bashguard bike with a plastic slider, I could slide that bike for DAYS
  • We used to zip-tie the spokes where they crossed, thinking that made them stronger
  • I miss my old bikes

I've recently come back to BMX after riding and racing motorcycles for a long time. Here's a pic of my first grind in 17 years on my Volume Sledgehammer 26"

To all you young guys out there - DON'T EVER QUIT. I guess the good thing about being my age is that I can afford BMX now. :D

H

H5D

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #4
Nice.....I have been on and off the cruiser(11)years, I do ride with the kids. But want to get out a lot more and just, shred, mob, whatever you want to call it.....I rode a fixed for a few years, so I have been on a bike..but miss jumping for sure.

Never quit, that's for sure. We are going to be some funny old people when we get older....lol

I'm 41 and I still spot cool things to jump, when driving in the car etc.....BMX for life...:clap:

T

theycallmesocks

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #5
Four year old thread?

H

H5D

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #6
Lol, so funny I didn't notice how old it was.

J

Junk

Old Men Ride Cruisers post #7
I'm 41 and I still spot cool things to jump, when driving in the car etc.....BMX for life...:clap:
Yeah, man, I do that all the time on the bus. Keep riding.

New Topics