ol skool bike check

• Discuss ol skool bike check in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/lilrick98/7760e56a-345e-43f6-9a55-f6857800b24.jpg[/IMG] ...
sturmruger

sturmruger

ol skool bike check post #1

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

ol skool bike check post #2
okay..

The Radness

The Radness

ol skool bike check post #3
it's like an old pro bikecheck

really cool!

D

dumbikes

ol skool bike check post #4
yea...if you could actually read what the small print says
i feel like im getting scammed into blowing this guy for his whip.

K

Karl H. Marx

ol skool bike check post #5
Oldschool powerbites.

D

dumbikes

ol skool bike check post #6
powerbites are pretty old.
prob just powerbite clones like gt usually does.

Old Man

Old Man

ol skool bike check post #8
That old school pro is Eddie Fiola...damn he was a good rider. I doubt he could comepete at all today, things were different then. The GT was the bike to jave..or a HARO sport or Master. ahh I miss those days.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

ol skool bike check post #9
That old school pro is Eddie Fiola...damn he was a good rider. I doubt he could comepete at all today, things were different then. The GT was the bike to jave..or a HARO sport or Master. ahh I miss those days.
Yea Eddie was pretty hot, I remember watching old school vids he was on. I had a 1990 master, it was a very cool bike, except the for stock 1pc cranks. Bent them about 30degrees within the first hour of riding em. Ill add alot of pics later today to the old school pictorial thread, of me riding my Haro master and Hutch

gtikurt

gtikurt

ol skool bike check post #11
My first Dyno had the dual seatstay around the seat tube, for standing on in flatland. And the lean back seat post...was a cracking BMX...7" rise bars with 30" width.

sturmruger

sturmruger

ol skool bike check post #12
The Radness

The Radness

ol skool bike check post #13
^^ very true!

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

ol skool bike check post #14
My first Dyno had the dual seatstay around the seat tube, for standing on in flatland. And the lean back seat post...was a cracking BMX...7" rise bars with 30" width.
samee like me.
my 1st was the 1987 dyno detour, with all gt parts and 6spoke gt performer mags.
was the best bike.

New Topics