Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals

• Discuss Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey Im thinkin of getting a pair of odyssey twisted pedals in pc. I noticed alot of people ride them on this forum. How do you guys like them? ...
kyleBMX

kyleBMX

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #1
Hey Im thinkin of getting a pair of odyssey twisted pedals in pc. I noticed alot of people ride them on this forum. How do you guys like them?

P

PUNKROCKER914

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #2
I like them.

J

jetpilot

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #3
I like them too. I wouldnt trust them if i were a really big guy, or if i did pedal grinds alot though. Another thing is that they aren't super grippy, so if you like your feet to really stick to the pedals they arent really gonna do that. But i dont pedal grind, i weigh about 130, and i like to adjust my feet alot while i ride...so i like them.

C

CMcMahon

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #4
I'm running a pair. They're great, although I'm not sure how long they'll last. They were great at the trails, though, and my feet haven't slipped even after they've had the hell grinded out of them.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #5
for the average street drops and bails, they are just fine. i never threw my bike so i dunno about harsh throws. they grip amazingly and are light. they have a nice big sized platform so it makes u feel safe. theyre cheap and last as long as metal pedals if u know how to treat em. one of the best savings ive ever gotten. AND when u hit ur shins with them, they barely hurt compared to metal pedals.

TOM_L

TOM_L

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #6
They are fine as long as you never pedal slide. I did a pedal slide on coping when i first got them and the pretty much wore all the pins up the edge down flat.

AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #7
i just got hand me down ones from blkbike yesterday and i like them. real big platform and decent grip. ima keep running them. he pedal grinded on them alot and one side is wore down flat but i just use that side to do pedal stuff to and always ride the pin side up..

D

dirkadirka

Odyssey Twisted Pc Pedals post #8
these are my next pedal/ im going to get two pairs cause they only 12 bucks.

hahahah i hear really good things from all the guys who run them that i know

New Topics