Odyssey tires

• Discuss Odyssey tires in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; did anybody tried the odysey path tire? ...
gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Odyssey tires post #1
did anybody tried the odysey path tire?

O

oibmxpunx

Odyssey tires post #2
there tires how bad can they be

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Odyssey tires post #3
well they could be great like pimo the wall or maxxis ringworn and as bad as snafu rimjob and knoxjob

F

federal_rider12

Odyssey tires post #4
or bad like primo v monster, but im not into odyssey but the path tire looks pretty nice(but looks dont matter because thats what i thought about v monsters. need to know how good they are) but for tires i stick with maxxis, the best tires.

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Odyssey tires post #5
i wanted a v-monster but everybody said it was shit so i was looking for something with a similar pathern

I

infantry43RIDER

Odyssey tires post #6
yea...the path tire is just a tire man.

RuLe

RuLe

Odyssey tires post #7
v monster tire grips awesome to me. best tire i have rode (size 2.10) and the only thing that sucks is the sidewalls will tear easy if u grind thats why i got the wall in the back vmonster in front.

Only problem with vmonsters is the tire pressure but my friend doesnt have that problem with the 1.95 v monsters. but with 2.10 the tire pressure even fully pumped to max psi is small low but it grips and lasts a long long time. frind adam rode them for 6 months now and only half the tread is down and he has the 1.95 one

New Topics