odyssey quadrant?

MODUS

MODUS

odyssey quadrant? post #1
has anybody on here had experience with an odyssey quadrant rim? it seems to be a good price and from a reputable company but i'd like to know how well it holds up if possible before i end up owning one

kwc92

kwc92

odyssey quadrant? post #2
It's good for a rim with a pinned seam. Mine got knocked out of true easily, but then again it was off a complete, and I wasn't too smooth with it.

MODUS

MODUS

odyssey quadrant? post #3
i'm never smooth but my pinned rhyno lite that was ridden by at least 2 people before me is only a little out of true even after i hacked the spoke tension with lack of knowledge(tightened them based on visual gauging of a half turn on each nipple til tight enough that i felt comfortable riding it). i'm not that hard on front wheels (could go with a pbr on front if i wanted) but i want one that will last and has a good hub, my local shop is really good at trueing wheels... it might sound crazy but my brother and i are lookin at getting a 2011 fit eddie sig complete and i would keep the frame and front wheel while he takes every other part and puts them on my stolen heater frame for him to ride (he has a shit ass 08 subrosa frame made of 1020 steel) and i would take all my new stuff off my heater to put on the eddie frame since i'm not letting go of my odyssey forks and stolen team crank to be specific. plus i'm planning on getting a custom rear wheel made so if him and i split the cost 50/50 we'd both get the stuff we want and get our $$$ worth out of it....

DeLarge

DeLarge

odyssey quadrant? post #4
save up for a hazard lite

MODUS

MODUS

odyssey quadrant? post #5
call me crazy but i have no interest in getting a hazard lite. yes it's bomb proof and quality but if you read the explanation you'd see i'm after a frame and front wheel off a complete that's all

M

mahartamim

odyssey quadrant? post #6
quadrants are good

New Topics