Odyssey GTX-R

• Discuss Odyssey GTX-R in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Do you have one? anyone know how good they are? worth it or not? ...
  • Tags gt
R

rocket

Odyssey GTX-R post #1
Do you have one? anyone know how good they are? worth it or not?

I

infantry43RIDER

Odyssey GTX-R post #2
i do not own one obviously.
but i have heard nothing but good things about it...it is sealed and doesn't weight like anything if you are into that.
i think it is most definitly worth getting.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Odyssey GTX-R post #3
well i dont have one, cos i dont run a gyro, but lets be honest how can they be bad? the besy gyro one the market

R

rocket

Odyssey GTX-R post #4
Mr_Shrapnel said:
well i dont have one, cos i dont run a gyro, but lets be honest how can they be bad? the besy gyro one the market
True. i already plan on getting one but i just wanted to hear a little input first.

T

trailkillerje

Odyssey GTX-R post #5
hey if its odyssey it has too be good :) i have a regular ball bearing gyro but i heard they were very good i might get one

S

Slobberdoggy2

Odyssey GTX-R post #6
I've got one and its really lite. Works even better with a modulever.

I have had a cable slip out of its built in knarps but only once and it was prolly my own poor setup. It does take special attention because you want to clamp as many wires down possible and not have very many squeeze out the side.(flat head screw driver helps) You also don't want to strip the aluminum when tightening.

New Topics