Obsessed addict bmxer

S

StoneMasonMan

Obsessed addict bmxer post #1
I used to ride BMX when i was about 8yrs till about 12 then got a mtb and got
bored of riding about a year later ... 6 months ago i got a hankering to ride bmx again so i got a bike and now (im 20) im damn addicted again i think about it more than i think about my girlfriend hahah i cant do many tricks yet just endos bunnyhops and pitiful 5 second manuals but i love it so much again!!! this time i stay with bmx and away from mtb :twisted:

E

evanc

Obsessed addict bmxer post #2
I already called addictedbmxer. Too bad.

E

EasternBMX

Obsessed addict bmxer post #3
evan what are you talking about this time

E

evanc

Obsessed addict bmxer post #4
AIM. Duurrrr.

E

evanc

Obsessed addict bmxer post #5
Wow, this came up on Google ("addictedbmxer"). I don't remember posting this at all. How are you people?

B

bruisedbob

Obsessed addict bmxer post #6
evanc said:
Wow, this came up on Google ("addictedbmxer"). I don't remember posting this at all. How are you people?
Holy shit. Evanc is in the house! You of all people should know better than reply to a two year old post. J/k. What are you up to?

L

Logan

Obsessed addict bmxer post #7
hey mister evanc, supp?

dont know ya or somthing but just being kind

E

evanc

Obsessed addict bmxer post #8
bruisedbob said:
evanc said:
Holy shit. Evanc is in the house! You of all people should know better than reply to a two year old post. J/k. What are you up to?
It's amazing that it was two years and one month, to the day. Strange.

Holy hell, does that mean I've been kicking around this place for two years? Good god...

Anyway, I've been keeping myself busy. School, websites, programming, etc...

How's this place been? Gotten better or worse?

F

fairtrade

Obsessed addict bmxer post #9
This place is progressively filling up with idiots that resemble bmx-board. Then you have the new members who rule, and such, then you have older members who are idiots, then older members who rule, then you have THE EMILYD and THE JEZIE.R.

WOW - I survived on a message board for almost a year - that's a personal record.

havoc

havoc

Obsessed addict bmxer post #10
evanc said:
AIM. Duurrrr.
Stupid question, but are you really from Afghanistan? Thats insane.

C

Charles

Obsessed addict bmxer post #11
evanc said:
Wholey shit a few months ago I watched one of your videos that you made a long long time ago. Your the ****ing shiznitt dude.

B

bruisedbob

Obsessed addict bmxer post #12
evanc said:
bruisedbob said:
evanc said:
It's amazing that it was two years and one month, to the day. Strange.

Holy hell, does that mean I've been kicking around this place for two years? Good god...

Anyway, I've been keeping myself busy. School, websites, programming, etc...

How's this place been? Gotten better or worse?
It fluctuates. I know what you mean about the time going by. Seems like yesterday I found this place.

E

evanc

Obsessed addict bmxer post #13
havoc said:
evanc said:
AIM. Duurrrr.
Stupid question, but are you really from Afghanistan? Thats insane.
Of course not. Afghanistan is simply the first country on the list.

bikerbcs said:
Wholey shit a few months ago I watched one of your videos that you made a long long time ago. Your the f*ck shiznitt dude.
Really? which one?

bruisedbob said:
It fluctuates. I know what you mean about the time going by. Seems like yesterday I found this place.
Oh, it doesn't seem like yesterday. I'm just amazed that I was that stupid when I was that young.

I used to get pretty involved in this place. I wonder if my picture is still the thumbnail for the "Street" section on Bmx-Zone...

New Topics