NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up

• Discuss NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up in the Events & Rider Hookup! forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So, Im going to be in NYC from the 14th of june to the 16 or 17th of june. Im staying in time square at the plaza with my parents but Im bringing... ...
D

dirkadirka

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #1
So, Im going to be in NYC from the 14th of june to the 16 or 17th of june.

Im staying in time square at the plaza with my parents but Im bringing my bike and they are down for me to go ride when i want.

I was thinking hitting up the banks and trying to meet up with some guys on here so i can hit up some nyc street while im there.

I know zach-s or someone lives around there. so anyone who lives in nyc near mahnhatten then just post on here and ill give you numbers, email, aim, and shit so we can work it out

if no one hooks up ill end up at the banks. ha

-thanks

ZachS

ZachS

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #2
sweet man ill try to round up the troops and see what i can do.

E

Em1l

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #3
im down to meet up with you guys

L

Leiwulong

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #4
I can make it on th 15th and 16th. Not sure where else to hit up except the banks. Theres also some new dirt jumps on dykman st. on the 1 train. I heard its hot and some pro's ride down there, not sure where exactly its at tho.

E

Em1l

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #5
I can make it on th 15th and 16th. Not sure where else to hit up except the banks. Theres also some new dirt jumps on dykman st. on the 1 train. I heard its hot and some pro's ride down there, not sure where exactly its at tho.
theres also that skatepark in the bronx by yankee stadium

L

Leiwulong

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #6
theres also that skatepark in the bronx by yankee stadium
Yea that park is koo but i dont have a helmet to get in :p. I really dont know too many other spots other than the banks and little places in the bronx. I dont mind tagging along for the the whole day :D

T

Tha Anti

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #7
im new to this n from ny b but theres spots in the bronx n in manhatan that u need to look for but if u wanna shoot a video head over to flushing n kik the skateboarders out

Prodigy

Prodigy

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #8
flushing sucks for biking...the banks is great and im pretty sure u wont get tired of it

T

Tha Anti

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #9
gotta point there

ZachS

ZachS

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #10
is there a place that we could all meet up at? and just go everywhere after that. i wanna hit up owls head in brooklyn

D

dirkadirka

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #11
we can just meet up at the banks?

that works for all of us right?

jimbethyname

jimbethyname

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #12
The dirt jumps are at Highbridge park, its on Amsterdam ave, in the 190's I think.
Take the Atrain to the GWB, and its like 2 minutes away.
You can catch the A at the WTC STATION.(around the corner from the banks)

Last edited:
E

Em1l

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #13
so we meet at the banks and then hit up the dirt jumps uptown, sounds like a plan

L

Leiwulong

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #14
Sounds koo, what day and times are you guys going to meet up?

E

Em1l

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #15
yea which day n time you guys wanna meet ?

E

Em1l

NYC-June 13th-17th. Hook up post #16
??????????????

New Topics