Not New But I Suck.

• Discuss Not New But I Suck. in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok. i have been in the game for about 1 1/2 now, i never really did anything but wheels and bunny hop up until i moved this summer now i can endo and i... ...
  • Tags barspin bike endo manual tailwhip

5point0

Not New But I Suck. post #1
ok. i have been in the game for about 1 1/2 now, i never really did anything but wheels and bunny hop up until i moved this summer now i can endo and i can also do a tail whip and i can bar spin and well thats about it i have been trying hard for the last 3 months and im just not getting this tail whip. any keys that i might need to know. what happens is sometimes the bike comes all the way around but my foot dont make it and sometimes my foot will go stright to the gound when i start the bar spin. anyways tips are helpfull thanks, anyone who wants to chat over AIM my screen name is My5point0Mustang

I

infantry43RIDER

Not New But I Suck. post #2
a tailwhip is not exactly a beginner type trick to be doing unless you are talking about the flatland one...but yea...once you have the tailwhip motion down its just about consitancy in doing them...start getting the the bike around so you can catch the frame...then keep practicing and getting to the pedals...
and on barspins...not to hard there...just bunnyhop, spin, catch...i would recommend that you start practicing the catching motion just by manualing and then throwing the bars to get familiar with it.

T

Trimix

Not New But I Suck. post #3
Good tip Infantry. I have yet to "nail" barspins, and are working on them during manuals...before trying one 5 feet off a launch ramp!!! One thing I do is when I am watching the Discovery Channel or some crap like that, I keep my bike in the living room, stand with the seat pinched between my kneeds and spin 'em, and spin 'em, and spin 'em....over and over and over again. This helps.

T

Trimix

Not New But I Suck. post #4
5point0 said:
ok. i have been in the game for about 1 1/2 now, i never really did anything but wheels and bunny hop up until i moved this summer now i can endo and i can also do a tail whip and i can bar spin and well thats about it i have been trying hard for the last 3 months and im just not getting this tail whip. any keys that i might need to know. what happens is sometimes the bike comes all the way around but my foot dont make it and sometimes my foot will go stright to the gound when i start the bar spin. anyways tips are helpfull thanks, anyone who wants to chat over AIM my screen name is My5point0Mustang
Just a thought, but maybe you should try moving again. From the sounds of it, if you move three more times, you could be doing 360 tailwhips and backflips in no time! (just kidding)

New Topics