noobneedhelp

• Discuss noobneedhelp in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi i just started today and need some help on how to begin wat do you have to learn when youstart and stufF? B.T.W: i am from holland ...
  • Tags bicycle bmx bmx bicycle manual video
C

coenmx

noobneedhelp post #1
Hi i just started today and need some help on how to begin
wat do you have to learn when youstart and stufF?

B.T.W: i am from holland

I

infantry43RIDER

noobneedhelp post #2
there is this other thread called general bmx...yea...what you do is you take your mouse and move it to click on that...then you look around for bunnyhop threads and beginner threads...once you have done that you use your eyes to read those topics and such and you gain tons and tons of knowledge from the bmx world..congrats...btw im not being an ass...
oh and there are topics like that in this thread thingy too...

thank you.

E

EasternBMX

noobneedhelp post #3
DUDE! you can't start today its national take a break off your bmx bicycle day I geuss you're going to have to what untill tomorow sorry dude

V

Vic_Vega

noobneedhelp post #4
EasternBMX said:
DUDE! you can't start today its national take a break off your bmx bicycle day I geuss you're going to have to what untill tomorow sorry dude
Please don't be a dick, he asked a legitimate question. Try learning manuals and bunnyhops first...there are tons of threads on how to do them here.

F

FOL

noobneedhelp post #5
coenmx said:
Hi i just started today and need some help on how to begin
wat do you have to learn when youstart and stufF?

B.T.W: i am from holland
hey dude, I'm from holland as well :D

which style do you ride?

T

Trimix

noobneedhelp post #6
VIC! I thought you hated bunnyhop threads! I have to say I have not been here long, or riding that long, but I tend to want to help anyone that asks a question, of any kind. However, I do understand that these kinds of things get repetitive, and that search options are available.

YOU need to learn to get both the front wheel and back wheel off the ground by themselves, THEN learn to bunnyhop at least a foot. THEN you can start moving onto other things.

E

EasternBMX

noobneedhelp post #7
Vic dude i am almost 110% posotive that everyone that will ever read that post knows it is full of shit i'm boerd out of my mind and annoying the new kids are fun

If that dude did believe me i bet he picked up a scooter or skateboard and or played soccer i don't think i ruined his life

I'll try to awnser post better

C

coenmx

noobneedhelp post #8
tnx guys for the advices so first bunnyhop then manual (thats without paddeling right?) and then?

Fol I just ride street thats all
testing and stuff. I ride in amsterdam Osdorp

but infantry you suck really if you don't have something better to do in your life than reply stupid ****ing answers. How about a nice cup of shut the **** up infantry (you too estearn)

I

infantry43RIDER

noobneedhelp post #9
hmm well i was actually being a nice guy...i was telling you to use your brain and look around instead of posting right away with the same topics...thats all...but i think a lot of people like you need to encounter bmx in the real world...see and experience it with your own eyes from other riders or videos then you can come on here with questions...but if anyone like you would have been experience just a tiny bit...like 5 minutes watching a video or riding out there by yourself...you wouldn't have had to ask that question and then i wouldn't have had to answer like i did seriously...experience bmx first hand then come to your computer.

C

coenmx

noobneedhelp post #10
yea but it didn't sound really nice how you prounced it.

And you know I did ride all day and now the evening I go to my pc for asking question. :arrow:

I

infantry43RIDER

noobneedhelp post #11
still you HAD to have seen a bunnyhop or something out there or how did you even know bmx existed..you had to have seen some riding doing something basic at one time...you learn from that.
i never had to have anyone tell me how to bunnyhop..i just put it all together one day and started doing them higher and higher..same with all the rest of the 'beginner' tricks out there that you are going to start doing...xups and one handers and such..yea i saw them maybe one time and just went out and did it without asking anything of anyone.

New Topics