nokia 6600?

• Discuss nokia 6600? in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; nokia 6600? what do you think should i buy it or leave it? doesn't matter if you waist this topic, im not like rule or something, sentaaf fez go on ...
C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #1
nokia 6600?

what do you think should i buy it or leave it? doesn't matter if you waist this topic, im not like rule or something, sentaaf fez go on

F

FOL

nokia 6600? post #2
I do care if it gets ****ed up or not. I'll close it then.

C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #3
don't you guys know anything from this phone or what?

C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #4
FOL said:
I do care if it gets f*ck up or not. I'll close it then.

isnt this everything you wont do!??

I

infantry43RIDER

nokia 6600? post #5
its a phone.
you talk into it and people hear you.
end of story.

G

nokia 6600? post #6
infantry43RIDER said:
its a phone.
end of story.
haha EXACTLY

RuLe

RuLe

nokia 6600? post #7
MTV Slider V5 by Virgin Mobile is like hella popular. its what i got :)

G

nokia 6600? post #8
yes santa brought me one too

RuLe

RuLe

nokia 6600? post #9
:lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

nokia 6600? post #10
RuLe said:
MTV Slider V5 by Virgin Mobile is like hella popular. its what i got :)
there you go again with getting whats popular.

RuLe

RuLe

nokia 6600? post #11
christmas present. it got popular because tons of peopel got it for christmas. geez, comon man think, u think i go with my parents to go pick my stuff... i said in that other topic u even replyed to. i got 2 bikes and a phone for christmas

I

infantry43RIDER

nokia 6600? post #12
another question.
why did you get 2 bikes?
seems quite pointless and stupid to me.

S

sentaafEQpovar

nokia 6600? post #13
what does fez mean?
i dont want a phone for two reasons
they gimmie bruises and cuase no one calls me becase i have no friends, so ill look like a nerd when i have a phone with cobwebs

RuLe

RuLe

nokia 6600? post #14
infantry43RIDER said:
another question.
why did you get 2 bikes?
seems quite pointless and stupid to me.

again lol. i said it in the cassette rim topic and the buying new rims and the pedals sectiont hat i sold my green bike (1 of the new ones i got) and spent the money on stuff for the other 1 and in the topic on market in haro flair 2004 u will see i was thinking about selling it meaning i would only have 1 good bike. i think 3 bikes are pointless too unless they are all good bikes and use them for parts

C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #15
you must have cool parents rule

RuLe

RuLe

nokia 6600? post #16
yea my moms cool but i mean it isnt liek you think. ok lets do it. its more like o god more shit for your bike god dam but at least she does it and buys me stuff :wink:

She said she was gonna buy me the mirra pro but she said they didnt have it in so she looked for different bikes but she nos nothing about bikes. she picked a bike f3 with single rims instead of the f5 with doubls.

C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #17
infantry43RIDER said:
its a phone.
end of story.
but what about the photocamera and videocamera? :p

C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #18
sentaafEQpovar said:
what does fez mean?
i dont want a phone for two reasons
they gimmie bruises and cuase no one calls me becase i have no friends, so ill look like a nerd when i have a phone with cobwebs
my phone gives me ringtones.. you also got a warning?

C

casperh

nokia 6600? post #19
RuLe said:
yea my moms cool but i mean it isnt liek you think. ok lets do it. its more like o god more shit for your bike god dam but at least she does it and buys me stuff :wink:

She said she was gonna buy me the mirra pro but she said they didnt have it in so she looked for different bikes but she nos nothing about bikes. she picked a bike f3 with single rims instead of the f5 with doubls.
my mom doesn't even know which brands of bmx cycles there are :x

RuLe

RuLe

nokia 6600? post #20
my mom only no's haro because its what i always get. she nos haro is the brand to get me just not which 1 but the pro because ive always wanted that

New Topics