No more BMX

• Discuss No more BMX in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What would you do if your bike got taken away or you got hurt so you could never ride again? I asked my friend that and he said he would probably be... ...
Tdadd

Tdadd

No more BMX post #1
What would you do if your bike got taken away or you got hurt so you could never ride again? I asked my friend that and he said he would probably be depressed or something because we ride so much when ever we can. What would you guys do?

Boney

Boney

No more BMX post #2
I would listen to so much hawthorne heights and my chemical romance that i would eventually die.

Satay

Satay

No more BMX post #3
i would save up for a new bike, or if i got hurt, i would ride on it anyway 8)

Linx7

Linx7

No more BMX post #4
i'd probably have to become a terrorist or something, because the only thing that could be as good as riding, would be blowing up really big stuff. or maybe have a bunch of sex all the time everyday. somewhere theres a medium. like blowing stuff up while having a bunch of sex.... naw, i'd be pretty sad though.

R

ridefly

No more BMX post #5
i would move on with life, as you get older you start understanding there is more to life then little kids bikes

Tdadd

Tdadd

No more BMX post #6
i would move on with life, as you get older you start understanding there is more to life then little kids bikes
Little kids bikes? Nay nay to you my friend.

IB Street

IB Street

No more BMX post #7
That is actually a pretty deep statement.:clap:

A

Angry Dave

No more BMX post #8
Little kids bikes? Nay nay to you my friend.
why nay? thats all they generally are.
they bring so much to our lives,but thats not all were about.do what ever you think you can do,if theres something else you love almost,if not as much as biking,go with that.you cant just sit here thinking hey im gonna bike for the rest of my life. gotta have something to fall back onto.

Boney

Boney

No more BMX post #9
stop guys! Imma cry :(. I never wanna stop riding! :(

M

mdubpb815

No more BMX post #10
I would be extremely depressed and angry. As of right now, biking is the only thing that makes me happy with all the bull shit in school and what not.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

No more BMX post #11
I'll go into photography

Last edited:
jimbosz07

jimbosz07

No more BMX post #12
i dont even know what i would do without it. ive only been goin for like 2 months but thats how i get through the week now

Q

Quid

No more BMX post #13
My bike is my life. I would buy a new one. And I would still ride if I was injured.

bmxsux360

bmxsux360

No more BMX post #14
i would kill infints. dayley.

vexal

vexal

No more BMX post #15
i'd probably have to become a terrorist or something, because the only thing that could be as good as riding, would be blowing up really big stuff. or maybe have a bunch of sex all the time everyday. somewhere theres a medium. like blowing stuff up while having a bunch of sex.... naw, i'd be pretty sad though.

ive done both lots of sex...as well as blew lots of big shit up both def beat riding anyday....

both at the same time would probly give u a heart attack...

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

No more BMX post #16
there is NOTHING little KID about bmx
and if you were a REAL rider youd know that!

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

No more BMX post #17
I not only ride bikes I collect them
If i couldnt ride for some reason I would keep collecting them
As for my bike TAKEN, that would NEVER happen!
I havent had a bike stolen from myself in a damn long time cuz i take care of my bikes and i dont just leave them around
to get jacked or something and if someone tried to TAKE my bike they would have more then one hell of a fight on their
hands thats for damn sure. I got hit by a car and had my knees replaced and still ride, i thought i wouldnt be able to again
but hey i am so you never know

Jackatx731

Jackatx731

No more BMX post #18
ive been riding/racing since i was a little kid and sure some say its a hobby and some a lifestyle but it definitely gets my mind off of all the crap that goes on in my life. i never wanna stop riding but i know ill eventually have to when im too old or we end up living on another planet with no gravity cause tricks will be too easy.

eastpak

eastpak

No more BMX post #19
ha me and my mate were thinking about this the other day and since riding occupies all of my spare time, if i didnt have my bike then i wouldnt actually be doing anything lmao

Might actually get me off my arse and get a job

kharnG

kharnG

No more BMX post #20
kill myself nah lol

if i got hurt an was confined to a wheelchair or sumtyn etc

id just get rad on that

New Topics