No handed footjams?

• Discuss No handed footjams? in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just leant one handed, can can and switch footed footjams, any tich on the no handed ones, do u pinch the seat with ur knees or rest ur knee accross... ...
B

barspindave

No handed footjams? post #1
Just leant one handed, can can and switch footed footjams, any tich on the no handed ones, do u pinch the seat with ur knees or rest ur knee accross the crossbar like ive seen sergio laos do?

help pls

dave

D

danielz

No handed footjams? post #2
no handed foot jam tailwhip?? wtf? i never heard of that, n=must be really hard

J

jawn

No handed footjams? post #3
He never said tailwhip, but I'm still confused - Are you reviewing no handed footjams? If so, then why are you asking how to do them? You must already have had something for a month before you review it!

Davey

Davey

No handed footjams? post #4
Hes asking if anyone has any tips on no handed footjams. I dont i can only do one handed but about pinching the seat wouldnt it be kind of hard to pinch the seat if one of your feet is on your tire. I mean i dont know but i think that might be pretty damn hard.:D

J

jawn

No handed footjams? post #5
^ I know what he was asking, I was just being silly because he put it in the wrong section.

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

No handed footjams? post #6
Your an idiot -.-' read it properly next time.

It's possible, my friend can do crazy ass footjam variations, he can do footjam candy bars, footjam one hander one footers, so i suppose if your really good at balancing then it's gonna be easy.

J

jawn

No handed footjams? post #7
I would imagine a no hand footjam tailwhip would be super hard (like way harder than candybar etc. footjams), with all the centrifugal force.

B

barspindave

No handed footjams? post #9
like these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeOK4GPNhOM

^just let go. they're not that hard. put all ur weight on the footjamming foot.
Cheers m8, i was actually learing them on quaters by hoping into them but thanks for the help. I have acctually no lerant it both ways, by pinching the seat between ur knees and by resting ur knee against ur bars, both r quite fun. Soz if i put it in the wrong section, but ill have i a pic of it up with my bike check soon. Btw just fitted by superstar front hub gaurd and it is sick - FYI.

B

Biking2112

No handed footjams? post #10
put all your weight on the wheel and the one foot and take your hands off. center your weight on the wheel as if you were doing a footjam whip.

X

xxxshezxxx

No handed footjams? post #11
I would imagine a no hand footjam tailwhip would be super hard (like way harder than candybar etc. footjams), with all the centrifugal force.
you cant do a no handed tail whip, if your not holding the bars then theres no pivot and the frame would just spin away? i dont know i cant do tail whips.

anyway

just practise your balance, try doing it one handed and moveing your hand off for a short time or like holding on but with less and less weight, if you get me..like when your crusing along a street you know well you dont really hold the bars but when your going down a hill you hold on tight. just started to grip it less untill you dont have to hold on atall.

AbstractBMX

AbstractBMX

No handed footjams? post #12
Back in Props: Best of 1996. Paul Buchannon does a no handed foot jam, and a barspin to nosepick.
Just to show..... tricks are reused.

B

band aid

No handed footjams? post #13
man everyone is confused here. it is quite funny.

AbstractBMX

AbstractBMX

No handed footjams? post #14
man everyone is confused here. it is quite funny.
What are we confused about?

Ok sorry.
He asked if he should pinch his seat or not when trying.
I guess you'd be trying to squeeze your legs together but you're not going to be able to actually pinch the seat.

You say we're confused, yet you have NO information to share. hmmmmm

Corey7733

Corey7733

No handed footjams? post #15
the video posted, i tried that for the first time today, and did it easily... but i cant hold it very long

B

barspindave

No handed footjams? post #16
Cheers guys just lerant them on decks today and used the method of clamping the seat between ur knees, cheers for all or u who helped, pics up soon.

V

Vector

No handed footjams? post #17
It took me like, one try to learn the one handed footjam. It took me about five for no handed fj's. I don't do these anymore because I got bored of them, my only tip on them is keep you tire perfectly straight and don't lean to either of your sides. Note that it is VERY hard to balance in this.

Peter

Peter

No handed footjams? post #18
no handed foot jams arnt that hard once u do one. since u can do it one handed dont be as and just take the other hand off. u dant need to squeze the bike or any of that other shit. if u just take your hand off you'll probably be fine the first time.

New Topics