no footer

• Discuss no footer in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how the fudge am i supposed to keep my pedals in the right place when i do a no footer? they move when i pick up my feet and i dont want to rack it ...
  • Tags bike no footer
A

anchoricex

no footer post #1
how the fudge am i supposed to keep my pedals in the right place when i do a no footer? they move when i pick up my feet and i dont want to rack it

V

Vic_Vega

no footer post #2
Its nice to know someone on this site has progressed beyond the bunnyhop, lol.

Before you take it to the air, practice on flat ground. Slide your feet to the side kinda hard, and see it your cranks move. If they do, then you need to tighten them. If they dont, then you should be sweet, just remember to level off your pedals before you jump :)

T

Trimix

no footer post #3
Hey Vic, how da I get my bike lightner, and how do u do bunyhopes? hahahaha

I hear ya' man......I'll quit responding to those bunnyhop threads!

E

evanc

no footer post #4
Put your bike on a diet. And just practice bunnyhops more, instead of typing on here.

T

Trimix

no footer post #5
Not sure I get you Evanc. I can hop trash cans standing up, so I myself are not practicing bunnyhops right now.... I was just trying to help someone, but I do agree that it gets asked toooo often. The reason I have good access to the PC, is that I own my own business, and sit here from 8 AM until about 2.....trust me dude, I ride EVERY evening for hours......the amount you ride and the amount you post here are NOT necessarily connected.

E

evanc

no footer post #6
Trimix said:
Not sure I get you Evanc. I can hop trash cans standing up, so I myself are not practicing bunnyhops right now.... I was just trying to help someone, but I do agree that it gets asked toooo often. The reason I have good access to the PC, is that I own my own business, and sit here from 8 AM until about 2.....trust me dude, I ride EVERY evening for hours......the amount you ride and the amount you post here are NOT necessarily connected.
I wasn't talking to you man. You're chill; I was talking to teh n00b.

New Topics