nintendo wii!

• Discuss nintendo wii! in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hey....i have a nintendo wii n its great fun when friends are around but i would like a few more good releases ...do you know of any? i cant wait... ...
pinkfluffymunky

pinkfluffymunky

nintendo wii! post #1
hey....i have a nintendo wii n its great fun when friends are around but i would like a few more good releases ...do you know of any?
i cant wait until online shooters come out!!!
but i also love good old mario n im sure some good sports/action games will be coming out with tht title
wot do you think?
thanks

bmxertroy

bmxertroy

nintendo wii! post #2
I absolutely hate the Wii it is a piece of junk and not worth the money.
The PS3 is though.

pinkfluffymunky

pinkfluffymunky

nintendo wii! post #3
SHUT UP.....i like it....and i dont game much neways so...yea!

S

social

nintendo wii! post #4
The wii is greatare you kidding me troy? I have it right now and am playing zelda iam about a quarter of the way through (just got all the fused shadows so proud =D) I have been playing it for about 26 hours so it's a bit long. Probaly going to be around 70 when I finish. I dont game much either, but I don't think there will ever be any online shooters. The controls would be to skecthy iam guessing. And all the games are a little chilidish

G

gdude335

nintendo wii! post #5
The PS3 is though.
supporting information please???????

Isnt super smash bros for the wii coming out anytime soon?
i dont know i dont have one but super smash bros is a great game!!!

flyjumper13

flyjumper13

nintendo wii! post #6
The PS3 is though.
Thats why you still cant find wiis but you see ps3 all over the place

The Wii is the greatest thing to happen to gaming since 3d graphics

I like the ps3 and plan on getting one but the wii is nicer

Butter_Nutts

Butter_Nutts

nintendo wii! post #7
the Wii is some NEW techology, the PS3 is just an upgrade

Wildbill

Wildbill

nintendo wii! post #8
the Wii is some NEW techology, the PS3 is just an upgrade
lol ok.

I have the wii, got it day 1 when it came out. i love zelda. I also have red steel and raving rabbids. got all 3 of those games day 1 but i have been playing the virtual console games way more now that i beat zelda afew months back. i kinda wish i had gotten the PS3 but than when i think about it, for the money the PS3 is about half the money i wanna spend for the next PC im gonna build. So in the end i would choose the Wii for a console system but the PS3 is great if you want computer like graphics, engine and games but dont want to dish out alot of cash for a gaming PC.

P.S. Its alot cheaper to build your own gaming PC than buy one from Dell or Alienware.

shawn1

shawn1

nintendo wii! post #9
go to gamespot.com ofr games and shit.

i dont care much for the wii since alot of the games are more for kids.

i got a ps3 two days ago and im half way through resistance fall of man

elijah

elijah

nintendo wii! post #10
best game ive played on wii is probably the splinter cell double agent game. single and co-op modes.

not sure what would be coming out soon. our country is in the middle of no-where so yeah things take a little longer...

Butter_Nutts

Butter_Nutts

nintendo wii! post #11
go to gamespot.com ofr games and shit.

i dont care much for the wii since alot of the games are more for kids.

i got a ps3 two days ago and im half way through resistance fall of man
yeah cause red steel is a kids game

D

Dirt Method

nintendo wii! post #12
I love my wii, I recommend Call Of Duty it pwns.

shawn1

shawn1

nintendo wii! post #13
yeah cause red steel is a kids game
half of the majority of wii games are little kid type stuff.
and yes there are some games that are more for adult's but the games im talking about are more like gta games.
plus i dont want to play almost every game on the system with the stick thing ether.

Butter_Nutts

Butter_Nutts

nintendo wii! post #14
theres a d-pad on the wii mote

Ride Stoned

Ride Stoned

nintendo wii! post #15
usually people who bad mouth it never really played one. i own it i can say its a really great system. i also own xbox 360 and that is a awesome system as well. but i dont compare the two becuase you cant. wii is in a league of its own. yeah theres alot of little kid games but their big kids stuff to. i think its cool for old folks to.

As for games, i would go with the trademark nintendo games mario,dk,zelda etc, those are always great. oh yeah red steel is actually pretty cool and i wouldnt say its a little kid game. as for sports and fighting/shooting games, well that why i have my xbox 360

JustCantClickIt

JustCantClickIt

nintendo wii! post #16
ok nothing against nintendo here, i love the Wii, but all the games are childish

with exceptions for resident evil and them ripping off playstation and remaking MGS for gamecube

but ps3 isnt worth the money, my friends literally caught fire while he was playing it, 5 hours of gameplay

i have a 360 and i played oblivion nonstop for at least 7 hours when i had surgery

so any console that blows up, costs 600 bucks, and doesnt even have halo or a good motion sense controller isnt worth it

M

mynameismute

nintendo wii! post #18
The wii is great but the games have been a little slow of the mark. In Japan they have a lot of games that should be released in europe/america but won't due to being either Japanese releated or Anime releated.

for example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6GPiuZwTQ

but it seems a lot of games are due to realse the end of summer/year like the new mario game, smash brawl, donkey jet, redsteel 2, and hopefully gta wii.

so for now, while waiting for those go out and learn barspins.

R

RENOG

nintendo wii! post #19
I think the Wii is a good secondary console, one you can pull out for mixed company. I know most like to practice cutting off heads and ripping out guts and blowing people away with blood splattering everywhere, you pull out your PS3 /PC for that. Theres nothing more enjoyable than being able to play games with the whole family, grandparents included without grossing them out.

I love it, its first target is family&friends hence the commercial, and I say its about time.

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

nintendo wii! post #20
a friend of mine got the godfather (don corleone = God:)) a few months ago

New Topics