Nice Drag Racing Game

• Discuss Nice Drag Racing Game in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; on [url]www.nitto1320.com[/url] theres this tight little racin' game it keeps me busy for a couple of hours ...
M

Made

Nice Drag Racing Game post #1
on www.nitto1320.com theres this tight little racin' game it keeps me busy for a couple of hours

RuLe

RuLe

Nice Drag Racing Game post #2
we ALREADY KNOW! its be posted on this forum to many times.

That game is so ***. I used to play it last year in april when me and my buddy's new how to get millions in money and all the cars we wanted and Hacked HP so u run 3secs.

Now the game has gotten so ***, i will say that rim part that they added since i last played it is awesome but now all u have is idiots (kids under 14 mostly) playing it, talking shit, jacking people money, trying to Cheat, spending so much time trying to rip people off and get their passwords, and Getting so involved they purchase a membership.

The game used to be shit back in the day but it sucks now and its not new what so ever. its been out since like 2002. I played it when version 0.6 was out. So has www.midnightchallenge.com but that got boring too

M

Made

Nice Drag Racing Game post #3
ive been playin since the 555r and i still think its pretty good but theres a lot of scammers and cheaters i lost a couple of cars to those cheaters

RuLe

RuLe

Nice Drag Racing Game post #4
exactly so why the hell would you still play it? All people do it try and jack your shit and then the people that got jacked get all pissed. it wouldnt happen if u just dont play the game.... and then you get people that are stupid to give their password out to people and get scammed and then get all pissed. its their dumb ass fault. and then all i heard on AIM was i got scammed blah blah..... I used to own a site for nitto and i used to give people 100,000 a week if they where in my team and i had a full team ,because i used programs like flash tool set to hack money and stuff. i had 1billion. If u went over that to 2billion your account frezzes. but yea. it got old and people pissed me off bothering me so i quit and got a life

New Topics