Nice bike, not the best rider

• Discuss Nice bike, not the best rider in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So I'm selling my 2007 p2 because I didn't really ride it as much as I though I was going to. My friends dad owns a bike shop and is aligning the... ...
Tdadd

Tdadd

Nice bike, not the best rider post #1
So I'm selling my 2007 p2 because I didn't really ride it as much as I though I was going to. My friends dad owns a bike shop and is aligning the bearings, fixing the break, and tuning everything up for free. I'm guessing I can get around 800 bucks for it because It's hardly used and I payed $1200 for it about a year ago. I'm thinking about putting a lot if not all of the money from it into my bike in parts since I ride BMX everyday. My question is, would you guys be pissed off if you saw someone with a really nice bike that couldn't do like 360s and stuff? I can do some stuff but I'm not amazing. Thanks for your opinions.

agfracing

agfracing

Nice bike, not the best rider post #2
eh. dont be a **** to everyone at the park and you should be fine. Half the kids here are on $1000+ bikes and cant ride but are the biggest dicks to everyone. And what does make me mad is seeing a kid thats good but cant afford a nice bike.

So as long as your cool youll be fine.

Scooz

Scooz

Nice bike, not the best rider post #3
dude. No one could 360 off the bat. You have to learn sometime. Just dont act like you can and go around bragging and you'll be fine.

Tdadd

Tdadd

Nice bike, not the best rider post #4
Yeah I'm not ****y or a dick at all. I guess my though is, if I have a bike sitting in my garage that I don't use that I can get 800$ for, then why not sell it and put the money into a bike I ride everyday you know?

BMXM0NSTER

BMXM0NSTER

Nice bike, not the best rider post #5
not everybody can 360 right away

agfracing

agfracing

Nice bike, not the best rider post #6
yea id sell it to make the bike you ride everyday thebest instantly.

T

t1jay

Nice bike, not the best rider post #7
it pisses me off when kids are on amazing bikes what mummy and daddy have bought for them but cant do anything and they sit there callin your bike shit.

Scooz

Scooz

Nice bike, not the best rider post #8
What i hate the most is when someone asks you if your rich cause you have good parts. It just pisses me off because i saved forever to get my bike the way it is and i love it. And then i do a little 3 or 540 tap and they shut up.

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Nice bike, not the best rider post #9
What i hate the most is when someone asks you if your rich cause you have good parts. It just pisses me off because i saved forever to get my bike the way it is and i love it. And then i do a little 3 or 540 tap and they shut up.
i hate when people walk into my gerage and tell me im rich. ive been told my parents buy things for me..

how many 14 year olds do you know that have a job? and can buy there own stuff and still pay for bmx?

M

MATRIX

Nice bike, not the best rider post #10
EDIT...oops, you just worded it weird.

scerbz

scerbz

Nice bike, not the best rider post #11
i hate the kids that think their haro is the best bike around. and they are the best riders...

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Nice bike, not the best rider post #12
like if you have a 1,500 bike, and you suck real bad. but your alwasy up for trying a new trick and are pretty chill. im cool with you.

but its those snotty whore....

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

Nice bike, not the best rider post #13
where i live most of the real good riders a broke as hell and have bikes made from all kind of parts for all over and then there are these rich kids i call "the brat pack" that are all riding high end sundays and easterns and things like that that their parents got them. some can ride and some cant, but i had to wait a good while b4 i could afford the bike i got and there are kids with bikes that cost MORE and are like over 10 years younger then me. Alot of the damn good riders in town know me and are very cool with me even though i dont really do alot of "tricks" and what not and some are just douche bags(not sure why) doesnt matter if your a good rider or a bad one got a nice bike or a shity one, if your a jerk your a jerk and if your nice your nice.

Tdadd

Tdadd

Nice bike, not the best rider post #14
where i live most of the real good riders a broke as hell and have bikes made from all kind of parts for all over and then there are these rich kids i call "the brat pack" that are all riding high end sundays and easterns and things like that that their parents got them. some can ride and some cant, but i had to wait a good while b4 i could afford the bike i got and there are kids with bikes that cost MORE and are like over 10 years younger then me. Alot of the damn good riders in town know me and are very cool with me even though i dont really do alot of "tricks" and what not and some are just douche bags(not sure why) doesnt matter if your a good rider or a bad one got a nice bike or a shity one, if your a jerk your a jerk and if your nice your nice.
Well said, + rep

the redeemer

the redeemer

Nice bike, not the best rider post #15
eh. dont be a **** to everyone at the park and you should be fine. Half the kids here are on $1000+ bikes and cant ride but are the biggest dicks to everyone. And what does make me mad is seeing a kid thats good but cant afford a nice bike.

So as long as your cool youll be fine.
and the other half have 1000+ bikes and are phenomenal. some of the kids on this forum are such naturals.

on reply to topic. should you care what we think? as long as your having fun. not being arrogant about how nice of a bike you have would be good too.

McKenzie32

McKenzie32

Nice bike, not the best rider post #16
when i get abike if someones calls it shit in front of me, even if it is shit, im still punching there fucking jaw even if ther like 18

W

WickedShit

Nice bike, not the best rider post #17
i was talking to a kid who got a brand new bike for his b-day and had never done anything on any bike before, he thought he was so bad ass. So he decided to hit a 1/4 pipe full speed, and needless to say, he ate s***, bent his bars, and broke his wrist or something.

H

Hammy

Nice bike, not the best rider post #18
i get really pissed off with the rich kids around my local. they all sit there on lofi's and s3.5's not doing shit. And take the piss outta me when i ride a mongoose.

i mean wtf?! i can pull nearly all the same things as them, but because i cant afford high end parts i get grilled? grr it pisses me right off.

i dont mind the people that have flash bikes, but are down to earth and are nice. but its the people that take the piss for no reason grrrr /rant.

FAHQ REDEMPTION

FAHQ REDEMPTION

Nice bike, not the best rider post #19
what i hate more are kids with $2000 bikes that are like 90" thick shlongs that could totally wipe your butt...

G

Gibbo.

Nice bike, not the best rider post #20
i get really pissed off with the rich kids around my local. they all sit there on lofi's and s3.5's not doing shit. And take the piss outta me when i ride a mongoose.

i mean wtf?! i can pull nearly all the same things as them, but because i cant afford high end parts i get grilled? grr it pisses me right off.

i dont mind the people that have flash bikes, but are down to earth and are nice. but its the people that take the piss for no reason grrrr /rant.
just try a hop whip and slam you bike into their frame ans sratch it... they shuld cry soon enough..

New Topics