Next trick...

• Discuss Next trick... in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Okay I am riding brakeless and I was wondering some suggestions on new tricks to learn. I can do endo's, flatland tailwhips, sometimes I can fully get... ...
  • Tags 180 fufanu manual
C

Colorblinded

Next trick... post #1
Okay I am riding brakeless and I was wondering some suggestions on new tricks to learn. I can do endo's, flatland tailwhips, sometimes I can fully get 180's, I was wondering anything cool to try next?

Poseidon

Poseidon

Next trick... post #2

Can you manual?

C

Colorblinded

Next trick... post #3
Sort of working on it, trying to keep the wheel up, sometimes I can get it good sometimes I just fall down, with that said, I am gonna go outside now and work on manualling better.

I

infantry43RIDER

Next trick... post #4
brakeless manualing (so i have heard) is supposed to be harder than with rear brakes..not the case for me but whatever...just keep practicing at it and you will get it down to an art...
work more on the 180's too
not really anything different you can do without brakes...it just another way of riding...but if you want you can work on brakeless tiretaps and fufanus and stuff like that.

C

Colorblinded

Next trick... post #5
Okay, I didn't think there was a big difference in things you can do brakeless and with brakes, I just wanted to know some cool tricks to work on :p But, I will work on the fufanus and tiretaps. Thanks.

New Topics