[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub

• Discuss [News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; This is the last of the new samples that just arrived. The Eject stem, also designed by Jimmy Röstlund. Jimmy has always been a fan of the topload... ...
KoolAidGuy

KoolAidGuy

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #1
This is the last of the new samples that just arrived. The Eject stem, also designed by Jimmy Röstlund.
Jimmy has always been a fan of the topload look, and wanted to make a stem and wanted to create a stem that was a little different from what was already available on the market.
The design has been in the works for more than two years, and we now finally have the first prototype.
The clamping system gives the stem a more slim and smooth shape, and also gets rid of extra and unnecessary material used with the "normal" clamping system.

Shown in the photos is the first sample, and it will go through a few minor changes before it will be released. But you get the general idea.

As you might remember from older news posts, we also have a frontloader stem in the works, the "System". Stay tuned for more info on that.
- 7075-T6 alu
- Helicoil threads
- Slim shape
- Low weight (TBA)

We are very happy to introduce the new Simple Eject hub.​

Teamrider and really good friend, Jimmy Röstlund has had a big part in the development of the products in the Simple line so far, and has created his own project on the side; Eject Bmx.
We talked things over, and came to the conclusion that it makes a lot more sense to run Jimmy's Eject parts through Simple, and this hub is the first item in the Simple Eject series.​

This hub has been in the works for almost three years now. It came about as Jimmy wanted to design a small, clean, lightweight hub that could still be used with pegs. Other hubs had been designing with thicker flanges to stand up for grind damage. But with this design, Jimmy has worked a way around it, and made a "flangeless" hub with an optional hubguard. The hub features a female axle system and runs regular type spokes.
It's been tested since 2005, and has shown no problems in the process.​

This is the revised version, updated with the final features.
- 7075-T6 Alu throughout.
- Hollow 17mm female axle with M10 helicoil threads
- Low weight (TBA)
- Optional hub/spoke guard​

moes

moes

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #2
Wow this is sooo lame that stem is almost exactly like the one that I designed for the company I'm starting with a few of my friends.

Biggles

Biggles

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #3
I really don't get that hub

The Radness

The Radness

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #4
That hub is awesome. I would totally run it if i hadn't just bought a new front wheel.

The_Poler

The_Poler

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #5
Simple bikes rule.. I would reallu want them t do a 14mm of that hub though..

O

OXtrls250

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #6
M

marks86

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #7
that stem scares me but that hub is pretty sick

outk5t

outk5t

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #8
Wow, that hub looks so sweet, the stem is ok, it just looks like a angle-load premium

B

band aid

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #9
don't like either...

Chris

Chris

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #10
the hub is amazing. when tim (punk porcupine) came down to ride with me, he owns one and its soo smooth and really smart.

ATP

ATP

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #11
Stem, lame, hub, I'd run it.

takeivy21

takeivy21

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #12
I wouldnt run that stem, but looks cool for the weight whores out there. The hub on the other hand does look smooth, and wouldnt mind running something like than in the front

Busades

Busades

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #13
The hub only allows you to lace 4 cross, so its a bit of a bummer. That stem with have issues with some fork sheer tubes. Looks neat though.

JoeyPower

JoeyPower

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #14
So did simple buy out Eject or something?

Chris

Chris

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #15
No eject is run by someone whos with simple. so simple just took over the production which should allow for mass production and wil get the products out there.

S

SeattleBMX

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #16
taht hubs crazy

K

king92

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #17
i dont get the spoke holes. where is da fkn flunch????

S

Snake Lizard

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #18
Get a dictionary and learn to read. There is no flange.

kkmk

kkmk

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #19
can someone please explain the spoking method to me? i simply dont get it. I could understand it if you used straight spokes and radial (ooh flatland idea!) but normal spokes and cross....

S

screwglue

[News] Simple Eject Stem and Eject Hub post #20
my guess is like on that last pic u dont have the sidey things in first, u put the spokes in, then u put them in.

New Topics