• Discuss newbie in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; reet, heres the sitchation, i've been riding downhill mountain bike for since i was about 11, i'm now 16 and because i a) had my bike nicked :x and i... ...
  • Tags bike
S

skin_the_baby

newbie post #1
reet, heres the sitchation, i've been riding downhill mountain bike for since i was about 11, i'm now 16 and because i a) had my bike nicked :x and i have to juggle college and work, i started riding bmx, i was just wonderin if you guys could gimme so tips on general stuff like bunny-hops and some simple tricks, that would be ace.
cheers yall
jim

C

cpb rider

newbie post #2
check tricks section, you've got everything you want there :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

newbie post #3
you are 16 and in college?

C

casperh

newbie post #4
i am, you arent? :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

newbie post #5
SIXteen?
damn.

im almost 18 and i am not done with high school yet...none of my fellow classmates are...i guess that is just how it is for you people over there in europe.

C

casperh

newbie post #6
ooh no i thought college and high school are the samme... anyway, i can start at university in 3 years

I

infantry43RIDER

newbie post #7
oh i got ya.
so like the europeans call high school college or some shit?

T

Trimix

newbie post #8
And to think I got bored of high school and left in 9th grade.....man think of what I could have been if I stayed!!

C

casperh

newbie post #9
infantry43RIDER said:
oh i got ya.
so like the europeans call high school college or some shit?
i think they do but thats prolly because weve never learned english very well, anyway whats the difference then?

K

kam_holmes

newbie post #10
dude, i had a bike nicked too. what downhill bike you get nicked? my mate has a downhill rig worth like £5000

I

infantry43RIDER

newbie post #11
Trimix said:
And to think I got bored of high school and left in 9th grade.....man think of what I could have been if I stayed!!
haha trimix you dropout man.
well since you dropped out of school...that means you get the punishment of owning your own business and living in the nice sunshine state of florida...

New Topics