L

lessthanjaker

newbie post #1
hello people

i wanna start bmx, but i dunno anything about it so...tell me everything a beginner should know. any info would be greatly appreciated, like what are some good brands, where can i get a bike, websites, etc. thanks in advance :)

H

hartattack_199

newbie post #2
beginner eh? hop on over to walmart.

I

infantry43RIDER

newbie post #3
Harts the man with the plan, beginners dont need more then a wal mart bike, oh how i wish i could think like you hart.

F

flaky

newbie post #4
if u have a friend with a bmx start to test to jump with that :lol: , if u like it u run as hell to the nearset bikeshop and get your self a bmx! :lol:

D

Darkmana

newbie post #5
Best thing you can do, is read through the sticky posts at the top of each forum. They`re a mine of information that gets asked over and over again such as "which bike", "what tricks should I start with" and "help me with a bunnyhop".

Check out www.customriders.co.uk for an idea on bike prices etc...browse the forums and listen to whats being said. That way, you`ll get all the info you need probably without having to ask :)

DM

F

FOL

newbie post #6
Now if someone (an admin :p) collect all the tips given to newbies and everyone adds a little, the site which belongs to this forum, can add a "n00b manual" to the site and if someone asks it again, you can point toward that manual and voila

L

lessthanjaker

newbie post #7
thanks everyone. unfortunately i dunno anyone who bmxs :( . are wal-mart bikes any good? cuz i'm kinda low on money right now. what's the average price of a good(good as in non-walmart) bike in us dollars?

L

lessthanjaker

newbie post #8
and oh yeah what are some good brands? and what kind of bike should i get? i'll probably just ride in the street and maybe park cuz there's no dirt around here and i looked on this site and there's a lot of different kinds so what would you recomend? oh yeah i also skateboard so i have rails and a minipipe so i want a bike that i can use for my skate stuff too. did that make sense? lol

New Topics