Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts!

• Discuss Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts! in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys my name is Lich and Ive been riding for a couple of months on my redline rl 1.2. I love the bike but im looking to have smoother and easier... ...
U

umunoz

Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts! post #1
Hey guys my name is Lich and Ive been riding for a couple of months on my redline rl 1.2. I love the bike but im looking to have smoother and easier peddling. I wanna change the huge sprocket on it to maybe a 25 to a 9 cassette. Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions since im new and clueless. I know Id have to change my back tire but was hoping that i could just change the hub and relace the same rim. If thats possible could I do this all myself? Ive fixed bikes before but nothing like this. Id appreciate it if anybody could help me out! Thanks Guys

E RaK

E RaK

Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts! post #2
U

umunoz

Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts! post #3
I think I might just go with a whole new rear wheel its safer and is gonna come out to about the same price. Thanks Bro

H

Hermes

Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts! post #4
go to
www.danscomp.com

get and 9 tooth rear wheel and a 25 tooth front sprocket that will fit your crank bore....

E

evilchris50

Newbie Wanting To Upgrade Parts! post #5
also, dans has free wheel laceing

New Topics