Newbie saying hi

• Discuss Newbie saying hi in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Heard good things about this forum and I hope to be posting a lot :wink: ...
  • Tags 180 dirt street
B

Bandit123

Newbie saying hi post #1
Heard good things about this forum and I hope to be posting a lot :wink:

W

Wynex

Newbie saying hi post #2
hi :D

B

Bandit123

Newbie saying hi post #3
need help

i am riding a nirve tempt , wont know if uve heard of it because it is probally a heap of crap. I live in england and me and my mate started street about a year ago. We practise bunnyhopping because we are only amateurs but can do it about a foot high.i am 14 and not very tall. We have just learned how to feeble on some walls and are tyring to learn how to 180 bunnyhop. wot shall i learn to do next,(considering i am an amateur wanna be street rider)???

G

Newbie saying hi post #4
you should learn flipwhips next

S

sentaafEQpovar

Newbie saying hi post #5
find a really really smooth ledge then learn to double peg, also u might wanna learn a lil dirt, cuase u always find nice lil transisitions and banks and such that go off into various things like wall rides or ledges

oh learn to manuel, then learn to bunny hop to manuel, thats always looks cool

B

Bandit123

Newbie saying hi post #6
yeah, i wouldnt mind to learn a bit of dirt but not loads, i was thinking more along the lines of trying to pull my first 180 bunnyhop like of small steps, manuling is so hard i can keep it up for about 3 secs *sigh*

I

infantry43RIDER

Newbie saying hi post #7
yea you are new...don't worry about it...don't get all pissed at the 'simple' things because you haven't been doing it for say 3 years...just ride and ride..practice is the only thing that can help you.

New Topics