New Years Resolution

• Discuss New Years Resolution in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what are u guys planning on doing by the end of the year? im gonna hti hand rails rails , get fat air on quarter pipes learn do to no footers, get no... ...
  • Tags bike jump street turndown
S

sentaafEQpovar

New Years Resolution post #1
what are u guys planning on doing by the end of the year?
im gonna hti hand rails rails , get fat air on quarter pipes learn do to no footers, get no handers and shit down, and get my jumps ****ing huge, and keep my bike maintained, and um get fat least 4 feet of air off my jumps and um get turndowns, and bunnyhop like 3 feet high
but i wont leanr to manuel... **** that shit

RuLe

RuLe

New Years Resolution post #2
get laid and learn a 360 bunnyhop and have a bike park build in fresno california

G

New Years Resolution post #3
no footed can cna, turndown, and be good at street = my goal.... street = grinding... i still dont know about q pipe and that stuff

S

sentaafEQpovar

New Years Resolution post #4
RuLe said:
have a bike park build in fresno california
when its built.. ill go down there, and ride it and be like "lol, your that guy from bike forum... u got a park biulded"

RuLe

RuLe

New Years Resolution post #5
:) :wink:

They have a skatepark here but u go on it and they call the cops and they take your bikes.

C

casperh

New Years Resolution post #6
**** my girlfriend more get more stoned

I

infantry43RIDER

New Years Resolution post #7
keep believing that.
because no one cares.

O

oibmxpunx

New Years Resolution post #8
go on some more road tripsi want to go back to NY omg so much good shit to ride

I

infantry43RIDER

New Years Resolution post #9
i want to go there for a first time...seems like there is so much shit there to ride.

E

Erin

New Years Resolution post #10
RuLe said:
... have a bike park build in fresno california
your a god, I'm going there for college.. hopefully it will be done by the time I get there.

C

casperh

New Years Resolution post #11
well oke double frontflip then

RuLe

RuLe

New Years Resolution post #12
Erin said:
RuLe said:
your a god, I'm going there for college.. hopefully it will be done by the time I get there.

if your coming down and have time man we should like get each numbers where you are and then meet somewhere

R

rage2k3

New Years Resolution post #13
wow, i haven't been here foe a long time. well i got a new bike for xmas so i can finally toss out the old k2. I got a new 2004 DK eight pack. And my new years resoultion/goals are as follows

1) Step up my riding and get a new style
2) Go on some raod trips down to muskoka woods

Yea, thats about it.

I'll return fully top this board once riding season returns here.

I

infantry43RIDER

New Years Resolution post #14
RuLe said:
Erin said:
RuLe said:

if your coming down and have time man we should like get each numbers where you are and then meet somewhere
erin is a girl just letting you know dude.

S

sentaafEQpovar

New Years Resolution post #15
hahaha, i didnt know that... lets flame... always gets pro girl riders pissy and its funny

E

Erin

New Years Resolution post #16
sentaafEQpovar said:
lets flame...
or lets not, cause I don't give a sh*t what pronoun internet people use to describe me :D

on topic: i'm gonna try to get 20 credits in at my C college this year (6 spring 8 summer 6 fall) Heavier load than I'm used to, but I can do it.

S

sentaafEQpovar

New Years Resolution post #17
lol i knew it! i knew sum1 would reply "or not" or sumthying very very similar

E

Erin

New Years Resolution post #18
wow.. you must be phsyco--ic :p

F

FOL

New Years Resolution post #19
start streeting and maybe hit a vert or some mini ramp :p

and flatland: manual, higher bhop, rockwalk, tailwhip (getting it better), infitiny roll, gut lever, backwards wheelie, squeakers, surfers, dork wheelies, fire hydrant, 180 rollback, bommerang, steamroller and funky chicken

enough to learn >:]

T

Tibro

New Years Resolution post #20
Bunny hop... man i need to learn fast =/

New Topics