New wheel, sprocket and pedals

  • Discuss New wheel, sprocket and pedals in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; can anyone recommend a good wheel that is 36 spoke that isnt too expensive? and also does anybody know about the we the people sprocket? and how... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
F

FT rider

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #1
can anyone recommend a good wheel that is 36 spoke that isnt too expensive?

and also does anybody know about the we the people sprocket?

and how good are the dk iron cross pedals?
 
F

FT rider

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #2
sorry shoulda sed it has to be a front wheel that is 10mm
 
E

EPMD

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #3
odyssey vandero... 110$

36 spoke
2 lbs .6 pounds
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #4
holy shit.
the vandero costs 110 bucks?
where are you from man?

at like albes.com and danscomp.com its like 45 bikes for the hub.
 
S

sentaafEQpovar

Guest
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #5
dk iron cross pedals are great UNLESS ur not the kinda person who likes bike maintnence... cuase if u dont pay attention to retightening the pins, they will fall out over time
 
E

EPMD

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #6
infantry43RIDER said:
holy shit.
the vandero costs 110 bucks?
where are you from man?

at like albes.com and danscomp.com its like 45 bikes for the hub.
errr.. stock
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #7
F

federal_rider12

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #8
i dunno bout the other 2 items but i had the dk iron cross pedals and they suxed butt i bent the spindle in a week and blew out the bearings the next week and cracked all the corners all with no grindin and most dirt ridin
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #9
sentaafEQpovar said:
dk iron cross pedals are great UNLESS ur not the kinda person who likes bike maintnence... cuase if u dont pay attention to retightening the pins, they will fall out over time
mine didnt fall out(i couldnt even remove them they were stripped in there and my screw driver stripped the heads) i dunno if thats b/c i hardly got to ride them and i never grinded with them since they were out to pasture in 2 weeks
 
R

rocket

Guest
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #10
yeah the best stock 36 front wheel for the money-Odyessy vandero $110 at Albes.

but for that much you might as well buy new forks and get a 48spoke w/14mm. or even a complete set for around $190
 
M

Mr_Shrapnel

New Member
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #11
tell us whether you are looking for a light weight wheel, a stonger wheel, and how much you have to spend, and we can help you out.
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
New wheel, sprocket and pedals post #12
EPMD said:
infantry43RIDER said:
holy shit.
the vandero costs 110 bucks?
where are you from man?

at like albes.com and danscomp.com its like 45 bikes for the hub.
errr.. stock
damn my bad man i thought you were just talking about the hub.
 

New Topics

Top