new to this, need help

• Discuss new to this, need help in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey i got a bike a few weeks back, i don't really know how to start off. purely a beginner, have any tips? ...
  • Tags bike bmx flatland

1girlbmxer

new to this, need help post #1
hey i got a bike a few weeks back, i don't really know how to start off. purely a beginner, have any tips?

S

speed10

new to this, need help post #2
depends

depends on what u wanna do.... flatland, dirt or street. which one you interested in? tell us that and we can start to help

E

evanc

new to this, need help post #3
Just go ride your bike. God damn.

I

infantry43RIDER

new to this, need help post #4
suprising number of bmxers from the other sex now...

hmm mtv

1girlbmxer

new to this, need help post #5
mostly flatland

S

speed10

new to this, need help post #6
yah

like evan said, just hop on ur bike and ride around. dont be affraid to fall. pratice a lot. and go here ... http://www.bmxstunts.com/ that is where i go. it has videos and a really good description on the tricks. good luck

M

Makaveli

new to this, need help post #7
wuts wrong wit girls doin bmx, and anyways its just that one girl who actually admitted to watchin that dumbass mtv show :wall: and wantin to do bmx afterwards

S

speed10

new to this, need help post #8
k

nothin is wrong with chix doing BMX. its good. but they have to try liek everyone else. not just watchin a show and deciden its cool. they gotta like what they do. not just to be like some pro.

I

infantry43RIDER

new to this, need help post #9
yea nothing is wrong with it really.
as long as they try it and don't be afraid to break a nail.

1girlbmxer

new to this, need help post #10
lol

i dont bmx cause of some stupid show..
dont afraid to break a nail or anything, ive already fallen hard 2 times which hurt like hell, but its all in good fun.

thx for website.

I

infantry43RIDER

new to this, need help post #11
welcome and good luck

S

speed10

new to this, need help post #12
yah

yah no prob. good luck with BMX and stick with it. I think i broke my big toe on a tail whip but i still go. hurts like hell but i ice it. im out for 3 hrs every day at my park doing flatland. tryin to get some where. anyways good luck and have fun

1girlbmxer

new to this, need help post #13
`

ya thanks guys.

New Topics