new to the site and need some help

• Discuss new to the site and need some help in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok im new to biking and new to the site. at the moment i dont have a decent bike i can ride ramps with (i have a cheapy little 1 that will fall... ...
  • Tags bike flatland x-up
H

hit_da_ramps

new to the site and need some help post #1
ok im new to biking and new to the site.

at the moment i dont have a decent bike i can ride ramps with (i have a cheapy little 1 that will fall apart if i go over a ramp) but i have been lucky enough that lately my lil sis lets me borrow her bike(really a flat land bike but it just about douse the job)
i am getting a new bmx,either a mongoose menece or a sarcen mo mo soon so that will be mutch better.
(out of interest whitch douse every 1 think is better for riding on a dirt track that has alot of ramps and a little bit of flatland/street ?)

and finnally i am hopeless at doing tricks so can any1 tell me of any really easy stricks that i can pull off from a SMALL ramp ?

C

crm829

new to the site and need some help post #2
sorry buddy i ride flatland :D

S

Super S***

new to the site and need some help post #3
an X-up is pretty easy.whilst holding the bars,rotate them 180degrees so that you arms are crossed ,then just before you land un cross them so they are back to normal again,you may have to straighten your legs a bit so that the bars dont hit them

H

hit_da_ramps

new to the site and need some help post #4
ok thnx il try the x-up next time i go to the skatepark near me

any idias on whitch bike at the moment i am gettin the sarcen momo unless any 1 says something majer

E

evanc

new to the site and need some help post #5
What the **** was that last sentence? I don't understand moronish very well.

New Topics