New to the board

• Discuss New to the board in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey everyone, I’m new to the board and just wondering if anyone has checked out the new high-definition cable service called VOOM? They have this... ...
  • Tags bike
A

Anonymous5

New to the board post #1
Hey everyone, I’m new to the board and just wondering if anyone has checked out the new high-definition cable service called VOOM? They have this great channel called Rush HD that has awesome extreme sports graphics and shows. You can order it online or at Sears and you get 38 other great HD channels.

L

leon_luxton

New to the board post #2
sounds good and welcome.wot style ya ride and wot bike ya got,how long ya been riding? :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

New to the board post #3
haha found it funny or whatever that he comes on and starts talking about some cable service.

L

leon_luxton

New to the board post #4
maybe he is like trying to sell his cable on the net to us.hmm :evil:

P

Platypus

New to the board post #5
lame....obvious board spam and it should be deleted.

X

XIII

New to the board post #6
leon_luxton said:
sounds good and welcome.wot style ya ride and wot bike ya got,how long ya been riding? :roll:
still no reply...

P

pike119

New to the board post #7
I'm new just signed up. I havn't been on a bike for a few years myself im looking for a new bike right now.

R

ride888

New to the board post #8
leon_luxton said:
maybe he is like trying to sell his cable on the net to us.hmm :evil:
word, obviously, he is using specific details..some sale person...he is not hard core like us

I

infantry43RIDER

New to the board post #9
i don't find myself hardcore.
im not welcome then.

R

ride888

New to the board post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
i don't find myself hardcore.
im not welcome then.
i meant hardcore like an apple's core, there soft...pun