New to the Board, Hi everyone

C

Crazy Crease

New to the Board, Hi everyone post #1
Hi, my name is Chris and I am from Victoria BC Canada. I am an older guy that crashed my R6(its a croch rocket for those of you who do not know). So, while I am waiting to have it fixed I thought I would give this Freestyle stuff a try. I have a few questions.....

Could someone explain the different tricks and the names? I find it hard to understand the posts becasue I have no idea what a decade, firehydrant, tailwhip ect. are. I am not asking anyone to spell out the how to's just give me a brief overview of what the tricks consist of?

secondly, is there any riders in the Victoria area that might be able to show me some moves?

Thirdly and lastly, where is this board from, who created it, and long has it been up?

oh ya, hehehe I can bounce on the back tire now, my record is 48x's. Dont laugh...... 8) :D

H

hartattack_199

New to the Board, Hi everyone post #2
Welcome, My name is hartattack, but you can call me Mr. Hartattack.
Tricks, well, a Decade, From what i know is when in the air your off your bike, around the front and back on the other side, the handle bars spin with you, a tail whip is where on flatland you hit the front brakes jump into the air and swing the Frame around the front of you and back under you the other side, in the air it is basically the same, ummmm I don't know what other tricks you don't know about so i'll just start naming some off, Ice Pick is a grind on the Front Peg, A Sprocket Grind, well, the name says it all, ok i give up, you just name the trick you don't understand and i'll tell you from there dig?

415fsxrules

New to the Board, Hi everyone post #3
its gotta suck to crash that good of a bike :cry:

C

Crazy Crease

New to the Board, Hi everyone post #4
Shit happens, I have a theory with my motorbike. If your gonna stunt you WILL CRASH at some point. I crashed, no biggy. I'm just glad it was a slow speed crash and not a high speed crash. I was doing a rolling stoppie, what this community would call a nose manual I think. Grabbed to much break at about 60kms/hr and boom I was on the ground with the ass end of the bike commin for my head. 7300 dollars damage, thank god for insurance. told them that a dog ran out in front of me, they never asked another question after that :)

C

Crazy Crease

New to the Board, Hi everyone post #5
H

headhunter555

New to the Board, Hi everyone post #7

New Topics