new to bmx...

• Discuss new to bmx... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok i don't know where to post this but im trying to find a used bike thats cheap (a haro or a diamondback) theres... ...
McKenzie32

McKenzie32

new to bmx... post #1
ok i don't know where to post this but im trying to find a used bike thats cheap (a haro or a diamondback) theres a diamondback grind for $100 but i heard it isnt very good for tall people. im lik 6 foot 155 lbs and still growing

E

Eight Thirty

new to bmx... post #2
no1111111

V

VDUBBINX1DLX

new to bmx... post #3
well whats the top tube lengh? im 6'4, my bike is about 20.5, and i feel comfortable on it

S

stolenwrap69

new to bmx... post #4
use it as a starter bike

J

jfd92

new to bmx... post #6
those are 1pc cranks? i cant even tell in the pic.
i have one peices, theyre fine i guess, but once i can ima upgrade to a 3 pc

I

iGamble

new to bmx... post #7
Good starter but it won't last long with heavy use!

McKenzie32

McKenzie32

new to bmx... post #8
what do u mean by crank?

L

LordBanks

new to bmx... post #9
Its the bit that the pedals are bolted into, 3 piece are better, but 1 piece are fine for starting out, bit more fiddly, but only when you start going big and whatnot.

AmericanFear

AmericanFear

new to bmx... post #10
Its the bit that the pedals are bolted into, 3 piece are better, but 1 piece are fine for starting out, bit more fiddly, but only when you start going big and whatnot.
yeah i remember the first bike i had was a haro revo w/ one piece crank. it was awesome for a starter bike

L

LordBanks

new to bmx... post #11
Also, for you weight weenies, a lot of low end stock 3 pieces are way heavier than some 1 pieces.

AmericanFear

AmericanFear

new to bmx... post #12

New Topics