New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike

• Discuss New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im tryin' to find a bike for street riding, maybe a haro or hoffman, and cost about $250 i weigh 180 and live in California if that helps... if you can... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike dirt parts street
M

Made

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #1
im tryin' to find a bike for street riding, maybe a haro or hoffman, and cost about $250 i weigh 180 and live in California if that helps... if you can help i will really appreciate it. o and if you think a haro or a hoffman are not the best for me suggest another...

M

Made

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #2
Alright ive been lookin all over the forums and the internet and i narrowed it down to two bikes DK 6 pack or DK 8 pack which is better?Why?

S

slappyslapnuts

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #3
6 pack tonnes more Stuff 8 pack is ok but pails in comparison to the 6 pack which is a lovely bike seriously get it you wont be unhappy

M

Made

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #4
how about a DK Cincinnati?

S

slappyslapnuts

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #5
6 PACK owns the cin

M

Made

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #6
Aight thanks slappyslapnuts im goin with the six pack but ill have to wait a few weeks i dont have enough money...

S

slappyslapnuts

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #7
you wont regret it 6 pack will take u up untill your a very good rider and then u can upgrade if u need to. if you really cant afford the 6 pack go for the cincinati

F

FOL

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #8
why is the 4/6/8 pack series so good? It has some killer parts or all parts are decent? or what?

S

slappyslapnuts

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #9
8 pack aint so good but the rest 200 quid 3 pc crank Loaded with quality dk parts Light and strong Ive rode all of the pack series at rampworx and my friend matty (suicidal lemming) has a 4 pack and the bike rules Very hard i was going to get one but got a federal complete sometime i wish i would of considered the 4 pack cos it rules and to answer your question fol all the parts are quality cranks frame bars forks rims hubs so on

M

Made

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #10
but isnt the 6 pack a dirt bike ill MAYBE ride dirt but im goin to ride mostly street like jumpin stair gaps is the 6 pack still good for that?

N

NeonRider

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #11
YES

ya it is still good for that i do Stair gaps and stuff with my GT bump...basically in my opinion u can do stair gaps with any bike.Are maybe im just that good.no but really i think u can do gaps and stuff with just about any bike i had a Haro Backtrail and i was doing street with it...and i also did dirt with it so if u get a dirt bike you should be good on street...are if u get a vert bike u should be good on street u can basically use anything for street..wait thats a little confusing...let me break it down for u...

YOU CAN USE ANY KIND OF BIKE FOR STREET.

M

Made

New To BMX & Need Help Finding Bike post #12
alright i didnt buy the dk cause i couldnt find it so instead i got a gt compe and i know all of you are sayin gt's suck but is it a good beginner bike.

New Topics