New to BMX, looking for good starter bike...

• Discuss New to BMX, looking for good starter bike... in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; As the topic says, I'm new to BMX. I was introduced a couple months ago, and i've been hooked ever since. I'm now looking for a bike in the $250-$300... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike flatland
D

Deakolt

New to BMX, looking for good starter bike... post #1
As the topic says, I'm new to BMX. I was introduced a couple months ago, and i've been hooked ever since. I'm now looking for a bike in the $250-$300 range. I think I'll be doing mostly flatland riding (are grinds included in the "flatland" area?) If anyone can point me to a bike, that would be great. A link to a store in the US would also be great, as my local store doesnt carry much in the way of BMX. Thanks

G

gt_thumps

New to BMX, looking for good starter bike... post #2
danscomp.com albesstore.com grinds arent flatland flat land if its just the flat ground and u do trix with just your bike. no obstacles or ledges, stairs etc. you mite want to look at a bike that u could use for all types of bmxing cause u mite change your mind and switch to dirtjumping all of a sudden or something if its your first bike.

O

oibmxpunx

New to BMX, looking for good starter bike... post #3

New Topics