New to BMX Bikes

• Discuss New to BMX Bikes in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Alright i'm 5'2" and weight 110. I was hoping you guys can help me pick out a good beginner bike for around $300-$350. I will be ordering it off dans... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EaglesFan1918

New to BMX Bikes post #1
Alright i'm 5'2" and weight 110. I was hoping you guys can help me pick out a good beginner bike for around $300-$350. I will be ordering it off dans comp. I heard the premium solo was a good one but I'm not sure what to get.

Thanks for the Help!

L

Lay

New to BMX Bikes post #2
Look at the DK 6/4-packs. And also look for a Full Cro-moly steel frame. NO Hi-TEN NO. lol Also look for a 20" TT-20.5" TT frame

E

EaglesFan1918

New to BMX Bikes post #3
So.. Dont get the premium solo?

L

Lay

New to BMX Bikes post #4
So.. Dont get the premium solo?
Oh nononoo, the solo has a 100% Cro-moly Frame, and it's quite decent for a beginner's bike. Get it, If you have the money.

EDIT: Since it has a 20.5" frame, It might be a little too big. but it really is Preference. I ride a 20.25" TT but it's not good for me, and i don't like it either. I'm getting a 21" TT Stricker today :D

Last edited:
E

EaglesFan1918

New to BMX Bikes post #5
Any other bikes I should get around my specifications?

L

Lay

New to BMX Bikes post #6
Any other bikes I should get around my specifications?
To be honest, the Premium is the best and the cheapest. Bikes of same spec could cost you four hundred dollars.

E

EaglesFan1918

New to BMX Bikes post #7
But do you think it's too big for me?

L

Lay

New to BMX Bikes post #8
Nonono, It MIGHT be too big for you, It's preference, but i think it won't be, because 5'4" will easily fit a 20.5" TT frame. Just ignore me lol.

E

EaglesFan1918

New to BMX Bikes post #9
Think I should get it? What color I can't decide.

BTW I'm still growing

L

Lay

New to BMX Bikes post #10
Think I should get it? What color I can't decide.

BTW I'm still growing
Oh perfect, then you'll grow into it. Color is your choice man, it's your money and bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics