New Spec Maybe

• Discuss New Spec Maybe in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well I got bored so made a spec of parts for my bike that I could get sometime in the future. Like I'd slowly upgrade it as and when I get money. Here... ...
S

samking181

New Spec Maybe post #1
Well I got bored so made a spec of parts for my bike that I could get sometime in the future. Like I'd slowly upgrade it as and when I get money. Here it is, tell me what needs to be changed and o yeh, find me a 25t sprocket, preferably from www.alansbmx.com or www.customriders.co.uk :D. I ride street and some park :p

FRAME: Eastern Element 20.75" [SPRAYED WHITE SOON]
HEADSET: Intergrated

STEERING

FORK: Colony Official 10mm [BLACK]
STEM: A Bike Co Jump Off [BLACK]
BARS: S&M Slam XLT [BLACK]
ENDS: Plastic
GRIPS: Edwins [BLACK]

DRIVETRAIN

CRANKS: Primo Hollowbites Spanish
SPROCKET:
CHAIN: Shadow V2
PEDALS: Hamiltons Unsealed

BRAKING

BRAKES: Demolition Vulcan [WHITE]
LEVER: Odyssey Monolever
CABLE: Seventies Linear Cable [WHITE]

COMFORT

SEAT: Macneil Capital SL [BLACK]

REAR WHEEL

HUB: Primo Mix Casette 9t
RIM: Primo 6000 Balance
TYRE: Animal ASM 1.95

FRONT WHEEL

HUB: Demolition Bulimia 10mm
RIM: Primo 6000 Balance
TYRE: Odyssey Dirt Path 2.2

rect won

rect won

New Spec Maybe post #2
on da rear and front hub to 14mm.other dan dat u good

B

band aid

New Spec Maybe post #3
get a tree sprocket and the macneil capital isn't thae same as the s.l.? if that is what you ment? but get the sl out of those two.

Gervasio

Gervasio

New Spec Maybe post #4
Barends, u should get better ones, and pedals, should be sealed...

NewS3

NewS3

New Spec Maybe post #5
If you like to be able to sit get the capital. MUCH more comfortable. As for axles, 14mm rear for sure, but I've been riding a hollow 10mm front with no problems on street (grinds, etc.) As for sprocket I ride a 25t Animal and love it, it's still perfectly straight. And I heard the primos aren't too great for rims. I guess the spokes pull out easily and my friend folded his in no time. So I'd at least change the rear since that's the one that usually takes more abuse.

New Topics